ch29 i hate you i love you

father:" it really is you sen its been so long"

he tried to approach us i grabbed onto kyoujurous shoulders making him tilt his head, he caught on soon after.

kyoujurou:" do not approach us"

he said in a defensive voice while taking a step back, my so called father looked at me, but i just turned my head with a cold expression. the man who was once my father that abandoned me all those years ago suddenly appeared again in my life, he looked alot older and tired i wanted to scream and kill him on the spot. but i couldn't, even though he abandoned me he was still once a loving father to me.

father:" sen my daughter i-"

sen:" dont call me your daughter i no longer had anything to do with you the day you abandoned me"

father;" listen to me sen let me explain"

sen:" SHUT UP!!!"

everyone looked at us i was filled with rage, and my father had a hurt expression.

sen:" kyoujurou let me down"

he let me down i hid behind him and helf his hand.

sen:" you have no right to look hurt"

kyoujurou:" i know your angry sen but we should at least hear him out"

father:" is this young man your lover? you should listen to him hear me out please? i promise to disappear from your life after"

i leaned my head on kyoujurou before nodding it'll all be over soon i just need to hold on for a bit and he'll be gone. we started walking back towards the inn with my father following far behind us, i looked down and staying quiet the whole time. kyoujurou also had a worried expression. before long we arrived at the inn we sat down at the table, i clung on to kyoujurou like a cat in the rain, i was anxious what is he gonna say that im a monster? why was i alive?" i couldn't bare it and i began to tremble.

third person pov

kyoujurou had noticed sens behavior and put his hand on hers trying to comfort her " what did this man do for her to be trembling like so? and why did it have to be during a dangerous time like now." he glared at the man making thr man flinch, the man then bowed down and he began to apologize while crying.

father:" im sorry i neglected you im sorry that i said all those things im sorry that i abandoned you but i had never stopped loving you since the day that you were born"

sen had snapped so much so that she had reverted to a demon and her aura started gushing out

sen:" LOVE? DONT MAKE ME LAUGH YOU CHANGED THE DAY WHEN I MANIFESTED MY POWER HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU AFTER CALLING ME A MONSTER AND NEGLECTING ME DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU?"

tears started to drip from her crimson eyes out of rage kyoujurou pulled her in with a hug whilr patting her head trying to calm her

kyoujurou:" calm down its going to be alright "

father:" i was mad at myself mad that i couldn't protect your mother mad that i didn't know how to save you from this cruel life i showed you love while you were young while fearing the man would come back and take you too"

kyoujurou:" so you thought neglecting and abandoning her was the best choice"

an irk mark had appeared on kyoujurous head after hearing the utter nonsense the man was saying.

father:" yes i did so and sent you out into the world hoping you would become strong and find someone who could love and protect you how i couldn't, and it seems luckily you did, not a single day that had passed since i left you did i not worry for how you were doing if you ate well slept well and after all these years i saw you laughing happily i felt relieved i know there's nothing i can do for you to forgive me but i just wanted you to know i still love you"

sen began to shout at him and letting all the pent up feelings she had for him out. sens father smiled at her it was the same smile she remembered hin showing her before he became cold, it made her remember the past when he lovingly held her as a child while laughing. she began to cry.

sen:" I HATE YOU I HATE YOU FOR ABANDONING ME I HATE YOU FOR SHOWING UP ALL THESE YEARS... but most importantly i hate myself for not being able to push you away"

he walked over to her holding her hand while she cried and repeatedly apologizing, after a while she calmed down.

sen:"..... i hate you"

father:" i know sen"

she stared at him with her crimson eyes in the most menacing way possible " if he accepts me ill take him back but if he even shows the slightest bit of fear ill leave him" she thought, deep down she hoped her father would fear her so she could push him away with no regrets but instead he said

father:" i missed those eyes of yours"

her eyes widened in shock"ah now i dont have a choice but to forgive him"

kyoujurou:" i agree even i dont get to see them much"

pov sen

i blushed and reverted

kyoujurou:" aww they're gone again"

i punched him, and i chuckled.

sen:" ill forgive you but dont expect me to be a faithful daughter"

father:" i know i know sen"

we chatted for a bit and talked about happy things i asked him about my mother and told him what i had been doing and introduced kyoujurou to him. but before long night had fallen and our conversation was cut short, we told him to stay in this room for his safety and gave him a wisteria charm in case something happens, he had a confused expression but we didnt had time to explain. he saw us in uniforms and carrying a sword after that he understood what we meant.

father:" off you go be safe"

i nodded before me and kyoujurou jumped out the window and into the streets.