ch 1

asahi san wasnt always so accepting towards me when he found out i was part demon, he did try to kill me a few times, he would spy on me like a creepy stalker but everytime i avoided his attack. he eventually gave up and instead decided to train me after deciding i wasnt a threat. back then i was still a weak child who didn't know how to protect myself, a weak child that was abandoned by a father who loved me and became cold when i was too much of a burden. over the years i became stronger with the help of both tamayo and asahi, tamayo san who showed me love of a mother helped me develop as a person and asahi san who showed me the ways of the sword. of course it wasnt easy at first, i was a pretty feral, child after being betrayed by people who took me in i didnt easily trust. i caused alot of trouble for the both and i cannot thank them enough for putting up with me. after training a while longer we decided to take a break we both sat down and chatted over some tea. asahi san suddenly became serious different from his usual joking self.

asahi:" sen how long are you going to keep sticking to tamayo? are you planning on living in seclusion like that for the rest of your life? how are you going to destroy the one who made your life like this?"

sen:" i... dont know"

asahi clicked his tongue and stood up he then opened a cupboard and took out a nichirin sword and handed it to me

asahi:" theres nothing more for me to teach, go out into the world and train yourself and maybe one day you will be strong enough to slay muzan, and if need be join the corps and help them"

i looked down on the sheathed sword with a sullen face i knew staying here forever wont get me anywhere especially since tamayo san is trying to avoid muzan, but i didnt want to leave the people who cared for me.

asahi:" stop sulking brat you aren't gonna achieve anything like that if you truly miss us come visit you will meet more ppl to cherish along the way anyway, especially if you join the corps ha! you might even forget this old master of yours"

he said while laughing like a crazy person he is, i made up my mind ill leave the day after tomorrow after informing tamayo san. but i will never willingly join the corps after all their job is to kill demons they will despise me.

sen:" theres no way ill forget you after all you did stalk me for quite a while and attempted to murder me in cold blood"

asahi flinched at my mean remark, i got up and waved goodbye to asahi san and went back to tamayo san's house taking the nichirin sword with me.

sen:" tamayo san im back"