ch22 a troublesome head

sen:" tanjiro... sing her a lullaby and calm her down"

nezuko leaped outside taking tanjiro with her

sen:" uzui san take care of things here"

i followed tanjiro outside to help him with nezuko, he started to sing her a lullaby and before long she started to cry and reverted into a child, i smiled walking up to tanjiro i released the chains on nezuko.

sen:" tanjiro this may only be cold comfort but before something like this happens again im going to use a spell on her"

i knelt down beside them i put my hand on nezuko's head "blood demon art blood chain, bound by the rules of protecting humans if this rule is breached she shall be chained down to the earth, nezuko" if something happens again while im not present the chain will activate by itself.

tanjiro:" thank you for helping nezuko"

i smiled at him, he picked nezuko up then two sickles crashed out of the building i jumped up to where uzui was to see daki with her head attached and another demon appeared.

uzui:" well yeah im a flamboyant elegant ladies man of course, i even have three wives"

the demon was pissed if by his reply and shot a demon technique of multiple blades at uzui i rushed to uzui who was protecting two people, "soul breathing second form waltz of the maiden" i managed to deflect the blades and uzui attacked to ground making us drop.

uzui:" RUN AND GO HIDE"

he told the people behind him more blades came following us i deflected them and uzui threw bombs up towards the demons and exploded them. the sash demon made a barrier around the both of them avoiding the attack.

uzui:" ... well ordinary means wont do the trick huh"

daki:" the two of us are one after all"

sen:" we need to separate them somehow"

uzui;" yeah, we'll have tanjiro and the others deal with the sister we'll take care of the brother"

the brother demon started saying something to uzui, while i prepared to use my blood demon art to drag one of them out"i hid behind uzui to revert i cut my arm and uzui caught on to what i was planning.

gyutaro:" why are you still alive now? my blood sickle is full of deadly poison but you still haven't dropped dead yet right? riigghht!"

"what then that means uzui" uzui replied by saying he had an immunity to some poisons due to his lineage but even so i could see it slowly taking effect.

uzui:" DO IT NOW"

sen:"BLOOD DEMON ART BLOOD CHAINS"

i grabbed ahold of the sisters and with all my strength i swung her out of the building and with perfect timing the other boys had arrived. tanjiro appeared from above while i was busy putting some distance between the two, uzui had figured out how to kill both of them. zenitsu and inosuke arrived to where i was with the sash demon. i went back to uzui and saw him save tanjiro from a close attack.

sen;" TANJIRO go join zenitsu and the others me and uzui will deal with him"

tanjiro:" hai be careful"

gyutaro:" hey woman aren't you a demon as well why are u siding with those weak slayers huh huuuhhhh?"

sen;" do not group me with you people"

he threw another one of his demon technique and all of a sudden it changed direction aiming for uzuis back, but i was able to make it in time to deflect it. tanjiro and the others had their hands full with the sash demon