Chapter 6: Last Goodbye

"ARIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" my dad screams as he stands up making the chair fall backward.

The man with the suit now stands up as well pointing a gun at my dad which makes my mom scream in fear.

"Dad, stop this, you know I have no choice. Do you want mom and Seabstian to die?!" I yell with tears running down my face.

My dad looks at me shocked and broken but has no words to say.

"So you are Ariana that I have heard so much about? '' the man with the suit says standing in front of me. Seeing him up close is like standing next to a giant.

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY DAUGHTER!" my mother screams with a broken voice.

"Mom please stop, I promise I'll come back to you someday. Just let me go for now. I can't lose you all!" I plead. Everyone gets silent not knowing what to do.

"Let's go" The man with the suit says, putting a hand on my back pushing me towards the exit.

 "B-but what a-about my s-stuff?" I stutter trying to save time.

"You won't need anything, you'll be given what you'll need and the rest will be bought later" he says with no hesitation in his voice. I stop in my tracks not being able to process that I'm leaving my family, maybe for good.

It's all happening too fast. It's only been one day for crying out loud. It was just this morning that I got a call from my mother and now, at 05:46 PM I'm leaving my old life behind. My happy and peaceful life with my family that I love wholeheartedly.

"What's wrong? you need to come with me right now" The man with the suit says realising i've stopped.

"I know b-but.. can i please just say one last goodbye to my family before we leave?" I pleaded looking up at the man with the suit, trying to find any hope in listening to me. He stares down at me for a moment and then looks up.

"Very well, I'll be waiting in the car. You have 5 minutes" He says walking out towards the door.

"Also, don't think of escaping as it will have consequences you won't like" He says in his tracks. As soon as he's out of the house I run to my parents giving them a giant hug while holding the tears so that they won't hurt more than they already are.

My brother runs down the stairs and joins the hug.

"We'll find a way of getting you back" My dad says breaking the hug.

"Don't worry I'll find my way back to you all no matter what, you are my true family after all" I say with a small smile I force upon myself.

My parents look at me with tearstained eyes from what I had just said. "Also I doubt they will hurt me, I'm their sister aren't I?" I say lying through my teeth. 'Of course they will, they are all monsters and have caused my family so much pain already' I think.

"I have to get going now.. i don't want to make him wait and suffer the consequences" i say looking down at my feet to avoid their faces. I turn around walking out but at the same time hearing my mom drop to the floor crying while my brother and dad keep on sobbing looking away in pain.

Tears streaming down I don't dare stare back at my now broken up family and just open the door to the back seat of the black expensive car I don't know the name of.

I shut my eyes not wanting to look at the man and just keep looking down with my hand covering my face. 

"Let's take you home" He says while starting the car and driving. 'i will never call that my home' i think while clenching my fists in anger.