Chapter 35: What Party?

As I eat my delicious pancakes that miss. Lobez just brought. I hear Hunter, Julian, Zach and Noah talking like they're planning something. Enzo had to drive off to some meeting and wouldn't return for 2 days.

"It's the perfect time to do this now that Xavier and Enzo aren't at home" I hear Julian mention.

"Let's just invite everybody," Zach says excitedly with a smirk.

"Well i was supposed to meet up with some friends later so i'm not gonna be able to attend the party" Noah explains.

"What party?" I ask with my mouth full of pancakes, drawing all the attention towards me.

"No little sisters allowed" Hunter says, flicking my forehead.

"But it sounds like you're the once hosting the party which means the party will take place here. Guess you don't have a choice" I shrug with a smirk.

"I vote for locking her in her room" Julian casually annonces.

"Agreed" Both Zach and Hunter say with a smirk. I quickly get up from my seat and hide behind Noah's back.

"Stop it guys, you can't just lock her in her own room, this is her house too!" Noah defends with a frown.

"What do you suppose we do then genius?" Zach asks sarcastically, making Noah roll his eyes.

"Just let me attend!" I yell.

"Not a chance," Hunter says almost immediately.

"Ok then i guess i'll tell Xavier and no one will be able to party" I threaten making them look at me angrily. Thair hard gazes intimidate me greatly, making me regret my threat.

"Fine but you have to follow our rules then" Julian says knowing he has no choice.

"Agreed" I say happily.

"What are the rules?" I ask, raising my brow.

"You're not allowed to drink alcohol, not even a sip! Don't talk to any guys or you will regret it, don't embarrass us.

There will be tons of drunken teens everywhere so don't you dare walk out of our sight. Also, don't wear anything inappropriate" Julian explains as Hunter and Zach nod in agreement.

"That's too many rules! What am I even supposed to do here if I can't talk to people or walk around the house?" I ask, half yelling.

"That's not our problem, if you don't like it then stay in your room and don't come out at all" Hunter says, clearly annoyed.

"Fine fine whatever" I say folding my arms to my chest looking away. "Watch the attitude," Zach says, narrowing his eyes.

"i-i m-mean, i understand" I explain putting my arms up in surrender as i laugh awkwardly. 'jeez i wasn't even being rude' i say to myself.

"Whatever, just be ready at 9 pm" Hunter says as he exits the dining room.

"9 pm? isn't that late for people to show up?" I ask no one in particular.

"It's not, but I get how you would think that as it's way past your bedtime," Zach says with a smirk.

"Huh i-" I get cut off by Noah putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't mind him, he's only teasing you" Noah reassures me as I nod in response.

------------------------------------------

08:30 PM

I pick my phone up from my desk as I notice it's only 30 minutes left until the guests arrive. 'I should probably get ready now' I sigh.

"Man, i hate picking out clothes for parties" I whine as I stand in the walking closet looking for clothes.

After 15 minutes of trying out clothes I finally settled on a black skirt with an off shoulder white top that's tucked in my skirt.

"Finally done!" I say excitedly.

"Damn i only got 15 minutes left for makeup" i say as i run toward the bathroom to do my makeup. As i said before i don't use makeup often but parties are an exception. I put my makeup on and run down the stairs towards the living room.

"Ugh, I was hoping you would have fallen asleep or something" Julian whines as I enter the living room. Zach and Hunter are both sitting on the couch looking at their phones while Julian stands beside them trying to fix his hair.

Hunter and Zach both look up from their phones and Julian turns his gaze towards me. They just stare at me for a few seconds before their eyes turn dark and look at me with anger.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" Zach asks, gritting his teeth.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused and intimidated. "Don't play dumb Ariana, look at how short that skirt is, and that top is way to reviling showing off your shoulders like that" Hunter explains angerly pointing at my clothes.

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is just a normal skirt and the top is not even that reviling" I yell trying to hide the anger in my voice.

"Hey! don't you raise your voice at us" Julian says, narrowing his eyes.

"It's a party, this is how you are supposed to dress!" I say trying to convince them.

"Maybe if you weren't so young! There will be teens and young adults coming here and getting drunk, you're just a kid" Hunter yells as he steps in front of me making me step back. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

After a few seconds of silence he finally walks towards the door to answer it.