Chapter 50: I've Missed You

Leopold moves out of the way, revealing my twin brother Sebastian staring at me with widened tearful eyes. Within seconds I run towards him, hugging him tightly. I feel his tears run down like waterfalls on my shoulders as he cries.

My tears run just as much as I can't seem to form any words. I pull away to see his tears as I try wiping them away. I give him a small smile which he returns happily.

His smile disappeared though as he noticed the 3 intimidating gentlemen behind me. He quickly pulls me behind him, narrowing his eyes at my brothers.

"You're them aren't you? if you think i'm afraid of you then you're sadly mistaken" He says while standing protectively in front of me.

'I know my brother too well to know he's lying, he's probably terrified right now but refuses to show it'. Zach looks pissed and is about to answer but stops when Enzo hits his side with his elbow.

"Hello Sebastian, I don't think we have been introduced before. My name is Enzo and I'm the second oldest brother of Aria" He says while walking up to him, reaching out his hand.

"You kidnapped my sister and now you expect me to shake your hand?!" Sebastian yells angrily with a 'are u kidding me' voice.

"Watch your tongue boy," Xavier says as he walks up to Sebastian with authority and intimidation. Sebastian is pretty tall for his age but looks tiny in comparison to Xavier.

"First of all, I don't care who you are to Aria but you will not disrespect me or my family, second, we are and have always been her real family so don't you talk about us kidnapping her" He says seriously with narrowed eyes making Sebastian shiver in fear.

I put my hand on Sebastian's shoulder as if to say to drop it which he does. As I said before, we weren't like other siblings. We always respected each other and never fought.

"Aria, I can't explain how happy I am to see you right now," Sebastian says, turning to face me. 

"Me too but I actually came here to get you" I say excitedly with a smile.

"You're only staying temporarily until we can make sure that you're safe" Xavier explains before I have a chance to continue.

"Yeah so let's just leave-'' Zach starts but gets cut off by my dear cousin Leopold.

"Leaving already!? you have to stay for dinner at least" He protests.

"Interrupt me again and you'll regret it" Zach begins while narrowing his eyes at my now shaking cousin.

"Zach's probably right, it'll only get more dangerous if we stay here" Enzo agrees. We make our way back to the car with Sebastian following.

"I'm so happy you're coming to live with us" I say happily.

"Temporarily" Zach adds, ruining my happy moment. 'Well I wonder how this will go?'. The drive felt much faster with Sebastian as we talked the whole way home about what I've experienced being without them.

None of my older brothers said a word for the whole drive and I got the feeling that they were in a bad mood for some reason. 'I hope it isn't because Sebastian'. As we made our way towards the mansion, Sebastian had his jaw wide open with a surprised expression.

"Yeah I know right, I was just as surprised as you are when I first saw how big the mansion was," I say with a smile.

"I've never seen anything like it" He says with his eyes still glued to the building. The minute I enter the mansion, I see Noah and Julian standing at the entry like they knew I would be arriving.

Noah hugged me tightly followed by Julian. I saw Hunter making his way towards me as he ruffled my hair teasingly.

"I see you found your 'brother'" Hunter says with annoyance and sarcasm as he mentions the word 'brother'.

"Oh right I need to introduce you guys. So as you know this is Sebastian, we grew up together like twins and I want to clarify that I still do see him as my brother. And Sebastian, these are my older brothers. Xavier, the oldest at 25 years old, Enzo the second oldest at 23 years old, Zach the third oldest and 21. We also have the twins Hunter and Julian who are both 18, and lastly my youngest older brother Noah who is 17" I explain as Sebastian looks like he's struggling to remember all of it.

"You're sleeping down stairs, I don't trust you so I want you sleeping far away from my family" Xavier clarefies as Sebastian nods with fear.

"What! but why can't he just sleep in my room?!" I ask angrily as they all look at me like I've grown two heads.

We always slept in the same room when we were kids and it was totally normal for us.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not letting a random dude sleep in the same room as my little sister!" Hunter yells angrily while standing in front of me.

"He's not a random dude he's my brother" My answer seems to just put fuel in the fire as Hunter looks ready to choke me.

"Calm down guys, how about we compromise and let Sebastian sleep upstairs in one of the guest rooms so that he won't be far away from Arian but still not in her room?" Noah, my guardian angel, says as I nod in agreement.

"Fine then but i'll have a guard outside his door just in case he tries to sneak around" Xavier says as the others agree.

"He wouldn't sneak around-" I get cut off by Zach interrupting me.

"Yeah like you didn't do that the first night you came here" Zach teases while Julian laughs.

"I was hungry!!" I yell angrily.

"Whatever, let's go eat some dinner because I'm starving after that long drive" Enzo says, walking towards the dining room. Sitting at the dining table, I can't help but notice all my brothers staring at Sebastian.

Sebastian surprisingly doesn't seem phased at all. He's actually staring back at them with a cold face. Something with Sebastian is that he's incredibly loving and caring towards the people he loves but somewhat cold to others.

He also has that natural angry face when he isn't happy. Like a resting bich face, he genuinely seems pissed off when he isn't smiling.

"So Sebastian, why don't you tell us something about my little sister when she was younger" Hunter asks like I'm no one but his sister.

'Oh god i hope Sebastian won't tell them something embarrassing form my childhood' 

A/N: So what are your thought on Sebastian?