Chapter 11: Confrontation

"Anyways you must be starving, let's go eat some breakfast shall we" Noah says getting up from my bed.

The thought of having to sit at a table with all of them terrifies me which is evident in my eyes.

 "Here hold my hand, don't worry no one will hurt you" He assures me as he reaches out his hand. I take it and we make our way down the spiral staircase.

"Well well, best friends already huh" Julian teases as he notices us holding hands.

"How cute, Noah trying to play the favorite brother already" Hunter says coming from behind putting his arm around Noah's shoulder.

"Man you guys are so annoying just shut up already" Noah whines making the twins smirk.

"Good morning princess" I hear Enzo saying as he walks by pulling out one of the chairs at the dining table.

"P-p-princess?" I ask confused, making him chuckle. The dining room is huge with a table that could fit a bunch of people with no problem.

"Come, you can sit beside me," Noah said with a smile. I nod in response. After a few moments Zach comes into the room sitting at his seat not even acknowledging my existence, after comes none other than Xavier.

Xavier sits at the head of the table while on one side we have Enzo that sits closest to Xavier, Zach that sits beside Enzo, And Julian that sits next to Zach. On the other side we first have Noah who sits closest to Xavier on the opposite side of Enzo, and we have me who sits beside Noah. Then lastly Hunter sits next to me opposite Julian.

"Ariana, I hope you slept well last night without any complications" Xavier says as he's glaze falls upon me.

"I-i slept quite well actually" I say trying to sound confident with no luck. I feel Zach suddenly staring at me intensely. I avoid his eyes as I pretend not to notice.

"Zach do you have anything to say?" Xavier asks as he notices Zach's glaring at me.

"Actually while I was getting some glass of water, I stumbled upon Ariana here who was sneaking around. Not only was she sneaking but also hiding food behind her back and lying about it" Zach says as I feel my heart drop to the floor.

'I knew he would snitch on me' I thought to myself.

"Is that true Ariana?" Xavier askes while everybody stares at me. I really hate attention and getting in trouble is not something I'm used to as it rarely happens. I gulp as I think of what the best answer would be. "Ariana" Xavier warnes as his eyes narrow at me making my eyes water.

 "Y-y-yes" I stutter like crazy. "Yes what?" Zach says as I now know what brother I hate the most.

"I-i-t's T-true" I stutter while mantaly cursing myself for the weak behavior.

"I'm sure she was only hungry and too afraid to ask any of us for help" Enzo says as he tries covering for me.

"If it was only that she wanted to eat, I would let it slide but she also lied about it and everyone here knows that lying is unacceptable" He says not once looking away from me.

"I-i'm sorry" I say hoping he will forgive me. He sighs in return, finally breaking his gaza on me.

"Very well, you are forgiven this time. I can't blame you when I haven't even clarified the rules of this house to you" He says as i get stuck thinking about the rule part.

My 'former' parents weren't very strict and so I never had rules before and never even thought about it. I wonder what he will say.

"Come meet me at my office after you're done eating and I will inform you of the rules among other things" He informs.

"I understand," I say, not wanting to upset him more.

As I eat my breakfast I hear Enzo and Xavier talking about their work while the twins are arguing about who can eat the most. Zach seems to be surfing on his phone while Noah is trying to eat his food in peace but getting annoyed at the twins for not letting that happen.

I just sit quietly eating, which is something that I'm used to.