Chapter 21: Panick Attack

I notice Noah glaring at me intensely. I look away confused. 'Why are they here? I know they start the day later today but why are we having lunch at the same time?' I ask myself.

I feel scared and confused, feeling Noah's intense glare at me. 'I thought he was supposed to be the nice brother?' I think. Well it was stupid of me to belive that just because he wasen't as grumpy as the rest, that he would put up with me hanging around boys, witch i think is the reason for the glares?

As I look back at Noah I notice the twins sitting at the samet table and also looking, digging their eyes into my soul. 'This just keeps getting better and better' (note the sarcasm).

Around them sits like 7 girls that are giggling and blushing. All the girls have short skirts and tons of makeup.

I've never seen Julian so serious before where Hunter straight up seems like he's about to murdur someone.

I then see them all standing up and walking towards me while everyones eyes look up and stare at them. I feel my heart rate increase as sweat is starting to form.

If they reach me then everybody's eyes will be on me and I might lose my newly found friends because of my brothers. As I feel the panic rising I quickly stand up.

"Something wrong?" My newly found friends ask with a raised brow.

"I-i-i n-need t go t-to the -ba-bathroom" i stutter as i quickly sprint out the cafeteria avoiding my brother's gaze.

"Hey wait you-" I hear Samual yell as i make myself out of the cafeteria and sigh in relief that i got away. I stand for a few minutes for my nerves to settle down.

I turn the corner to walk back hoping my brothers have gone as I crash into a hard wall making me stumble to the ground.

"Ouch, that kinda hu-" I couldn't finish my sentence as my eyes widened in shock at the wall in front of me which is, not a wall at all but my brothers starting with rage in their eyes. There are staring daggers at me making my legs lose their strength to get up.

Hunter then steps towards me from behind Noah reaching out to my wrist and pulling me up with ease to my feet. I struggle trying to get out of his grip until I realize he isn't letting go, keeping his eyes glued to mine sending a shiver down my spine.

"H-hey g-guys I didn't know we had lunch to-togethe" I ask with a small voice, a bit surprised. "Who were they?" Julian asks as I turn to look at his stone cold eyes.

"Oh them... they were just some of my classmates that I was talking to.. about.. school and.. stuff" i answered carefully picking out my words.

"You know the rules, Aria, but let me just remind you that you are not to have any contact with any boys!" Noah half yells the last part with an authoritative voice that sounds slightly like Xaviers which makes me flinch.

"Yeah well he just meant that i can't have a boyfriend but saying i can't have guy friends is just to unresible" i say while mumbling the last part knowing full well what he meant.

"You are not to have any contact at all with boys!" Hunter yells with anger as he pulls me violently closer so that I'm turned to look at him straight in his eyes.

"I-i.." I try forming words but feel my eyes getting hot from the unshed tears. 'Damn it, don't you dare cry in front of them!' I yell at myself.

As usual my pressed down emotions turn into anger as I feel like a bird locked in a cage, a very small cage. 'I hate this feeling but it's much worse than it used to be at the old house'. I remind myself of how much my 'parents' tried controlling me back then as well.

As the feeling of being controlled and trapped filled my body. I felt almost claustrophobic which increased with the tight grip of Hunter around my wrist and a feeling of not being able to move, both physically and mentaly.

I feel panic start erupting in me. My heart was beating hard and fast against my rib cage as I felt my mouth run dry, I started hyperventilating and my hands started shaking.

At this point, Hunter finally seemed to realize what was going on and his expression turned from rage to extremely concerned, surprised and a bit guilty.

"Shit, she's having a panic attack" I heard Julian yell. Just as he said that, Hunter did something that I had never expected from anyone let alone the brother who teased me the most.