Chapter 30

Hello, my readers! I'm back sorry for this long awful wait on this book, the book is finished, only needs to be written on the app, the is going to be more to this book and maybe a few more books, not sure yet, but I will be updating every few days, hope you enjoy the rest! Be sure to comment and vote if you like the continuation of it. Once finished completely the book or books, will go in a full-length editing session so take that also into consideration, please.

Feeling my body wake as I nuzzled deeper under the cover in the warmth of the bed, my body ached all over as I slid in and out of my sleep, as I kept dreaming of all of ryders tortures on my body, how he took me over and over, claiming me as his as I finally submitted to him.

I was no longer a virgin, in these dreams, Ryder made sure of that with each powerful thrust into my body over and over drowning me in ecstasy again and again with jo mercy, being a writhing mess under his scorching touch. Driving me beyond the edge making me want more, need more of him, a complete animal runs wild behind those dark blue eyes of his, piercing right into my soul...

He took what he desired every second of the way, destroying me while bringing me back together again, my hunger for him only seemed to grow as he pummeled me into the bed, feeling his heavy girth stretch me to the pleasure of pain that I really didn't know I wanted.

"Someone is getting wet already?" Hearing a distant voice in my head as I nestled deeper into the hard and warm suraface, feeling a shiver run down my spine, as I began to feel my body wake clenching my thighs I felt the hardness between my thighs, a whimper slipping past my lips.

My eyes I came face to face with the one and only Ryder Luciano, my breath hitched seeing his eyes burn with a fire of want and desire. Feeling a blush build up as I realized this actually happened, I was no longer a virgin, no longer fighting him off, I was his...

"Morning," I whispered scared to say anything else, I belonged to Ryder now, fully and completely and the thought of it terrified me and yet thrilled me? clenching my thighs once again as I felt myself get more aroused by the sight of him.

He hissed under his breath

"Good morning to you angel, feel like tormenting a man in your sleep? squeezing the life out of him with your tight slick walls spilling all your juices on my cock? Making me go crazy."

He husked out, his hands drifting down my sides under the soft blanket covering our lower halves, touching my skin in soft taunting ways, making me feel alive once again, traveling down to my ass squeezing hard.

My back arching at once a moan leaving my lips, as I gazed down on him as he pushed me up further in a straddling position, the blanket falling to the side, gasping from the fullness of him inside my body.

"That is is baby, just perfect." He encouraged in a soft tone, his hands on my thighs soft caresses toying with me, biting my lip on instinct, I gazed down on him in all his glory of tattoos and hard muscle that turned me on even more...

My hands moved over his chest our eyes locked on each other as he was searching for something deep in my eyes.

"Is my little temptress wanting my big cock to fuck her again? To use up your cunt...ruin it... destroy it maybe... do you want that angel?" His dirty mouth leaving me soaked, my pussy drowning in need to be ruined like he just said, I simply nodded, his cock pulsing deep inside me.

"Use your words baby." A blush coated my cheeks since I didn't want to really admit what I wanted, his hand moved further towards my cervix, his fingertips going for my swollen lips grazing them as he gazed intently at our intertwined bodies, making me whine and sweat in need, his touch so light it made me jump forward towards him.