Chapter 20

"You won't be able to delay the outcome of this, sooner or later you will be mine why just not accept it, angel."

His voice filled my ears disturbing my peace, his hands fell on my sides pulling me to him, his thick arms crossing over my middle, holding me captive, his breathing hot on my neck, a shiver raked up my spine.

" No, I don't need to accept anything Ryder."His hold on me tightening becoming difficult for me to breathe, he snatched the mug out of my hands tossing it away.

"That's where you are wrong." He growled in my ear making me jump, but I would not let him intimidated me any longer!

"And why is that!" I spat, my anger rising with each second, feeling the rage build in his own body, which would only fuel mine in return. As he spun me in his arms, I had the perfect out, I slipped out of his grasp, putting as much distance as I could between us, he took a step towards me and I took one step back, my hand rising.

"Stop! I want my space!" His eyes were like the devil himself was in there, I would not hold it against him either.

"I don't want you to have space, I want you to become mine!" He growled his hands turning into fists, a slight flicker of fear shot through me it almost swallowed me whole seeing him this angry with me, but I could not let it overpower me any longer.

"I'm not a toy for you to play with!" I raged my back straitening, I would let the anger consume me if I had to, damn the consequences.

"I never said you are one darling!" He tried to take a step but stood still, his features twisted with different emotions that I could not decipher.

"Well, you sure as hell treat me like one, asking no permission and doing what you desire with me despite my wishes against it!"

"I would be very careful if I was you." He warned a vein appearing at the side of his throat, he was inraged but he somehow tried to control it.

"Why should I? If you want to kill me go ahead, I'm not going to be your whore!" I screamed, his face twisted in disgust he took a step closer, once again I took one back.

"Ryder back off! I don't want this to happen!" I knew that I was lying to myself deep down, but this was too much to accept.

"Is that right darling?"  His jaw set his mouth set in a thin line.

"Yes!" I breathed my heart hammered against my chest, feeling like I was drowning from the tension and the frustration that filled the air.

"Let's see hmm? Before I met you I bet you were a miserable teenage girl who had a liar for a daddy, the mother is out the picture so she is probably dead! You were a nobody before I claimed you!" He spat out his words creating turmoil inside me.

"It was my life you bastard!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears stinging the back of my eyes but I would not let him have the satisfaction of me breaking down.

" Yeah what a life princess." He taunted me with his words, he was so cold and cruel I would be better off with being dead than to be treated like this.

"Well if you consider my life so worthless let me go!" His brow arched in question as if I was asking the worst thing on earth from him.

"That is one thing I will never do, so you better get through your head darling." He confirmed my worst fears, I had to look at life with a criminal, who I still didn't really know what he wants from me after he gets what he wants, and I didn't really want to find out either.

" I'm not what you want Ryder, pick someone else to be your slut, it will not be me!" My voice shaky, for the first time, I saw his true colors and it didn't scare me as much as I thought it would. His body relaxed, the fire fading away before a feral smirk played on his lips his eyes twinkling light that scared her more...

" You know what? I just might do that darling." He expressed not really caring or holding any guilt for what he just said to me, he walked right passed me not giving me a second glance what so ever, rooted to the spot I finally couldn't take it anymore, tears streamed down my cheeks a sob escaping my lips.

My legs weakened falling in my knees, in the sand crying the sense of betrayal filled my soul, how could he do that to me? Did I deserve to feel so miserable in my life and I wasn't even an adult yet, the way he spoke of my mother with no care in the world it was a disgrace to her memory to my memory, my mother didn't deserve that.

He was a monster and nothing less, he was a heartless being he didn't really care he would go to a more willing woman and still keep me locked up to amuse his ego. I should not feel the way I do for him, the desire for him consumed me at times and it wasn't right it broke my heart shattering it into pieces each time.

The tears never stopped, hugging my knees I watched the crashing waves go back and forth letting the sound soothe me, telling me its ok when deep down I was not I was lying to myself, he destroyed my life with just two words I could not give in and be his though.

My old life called to me, begging me to return to it be in it once again, I will rather be a grieving teenager with a father with secrets than this, I could be dead in an hour, a day, a week from now and it's all Ryders fault...

I sat there for about an hour before deciding to head in, to face the beast once again shaking any sand off the shirt, and my legs I made my way back collecting the mug he had thrown when I felt a sense of danger deep inside me. feeling someone watching me from afar, turning I looked all over the beach, the house but I could see nobody but I just knew...

Someone was out there...

I hurriedly walked into the house fear prowling its way into me again, I was sick of this feeling so helpless, I laid the mug in the sink and went into the laundry room, my clothes should be there I have to get out of his clothes I could not bear it...

After I found them I quickly changed, dismissing the thoughts that he had seen my underwear, looking ahead into the living room my boxes were gone he probably took them upstairs, walking upstairs I had the feeling that Ryder wasn't even around. 

Looking into his empty office as I passed, I headed for the blue room where I was greeted with my boxes but not my clothes? The walk-in closet was open with the light on, I strode in my clothes were already hanged and in order too.

I can't believe him, he has inserted me in his life without a second thought, which brought me comfort and dread at the same time. Huffing I moved back into the room my gaze fell on a card that was laying in the middle of the bed.

Opening it I saw Ryder's elegant handwriting they were beautiful but what they represented was proving the point he put out in our fight.

"I'm out, see you later darling." The pet name mocking me from the paper, I understood what he was about to do, the card fell out of my trembling hands he was going to another woman...

Oh dear, what happened here? Well, they went through their first fight, but was it the end of it though? Is Ryder going to another woman to seek relief from his sexual frustrations, putting at risk what he might have with Adrianna and hurt her with his actions or finally let her go? Well, we shall see on the next update, please vote and comment.