Chapter 19

Adrianna's Pov.

Hearing him say that he is a Luciano, almost made me run out the door, he was the worst criminal out there, not only that he was a killer who I wanted to be close to as he had said himself.

 This I get an answer and you do something was getting a bit out of hand.

Since now he had me straddling his lap, his hardness pressing into my bare labia, his breathing getting harder, his body rising up and down giving little friction each time, sending a jolt through me making me squirm which led to more friction so I kept biting my lip to repress the pleasure jolts that I was experiencing.

Listening to him talk about his childhood it was disturbing but also sad, he was around crime all his life it's all he knew, it made my heart clench from the pain he experienced but he was completely emotionless about all of this, no trace of emotion was in his face or his words, the amount of pain and agony he had gone through, he was only fourteen at the time smaller in age than me...

I didn't realize he had stopped talking when his thumb brushed my bottom lip pressing it down, my teeth no longer trying to sink into it, to stop any moans that might decide to leave me...

His dark blue eyes studying me, looking for any signs that something is wrong with what I had heard, well everything I heard was wrong but I still didn't get the full story.

"Are you going to continue?" I asked in a small voice, his eyes fell on my lips his thumb grazing the side of my mouth, I leaned into his hand craving more and more of his touch on my body, knowing full well that it's going to be my downfall.

"No, it can wait." He whispered against my lips, before pressing his mouth to mine I didn't pull away this time, my hands bringing him closer to me, my lips parted wanting him to kiss me, he slid in my mouth tangling with my tongue.

His hands traveled up under the shirt, gliding up further and further making me gasp his tongue forcing its way with mine, his fingers grazing over my pussy lips making me moan out, feeling myself get wet with the friction he created.

He broke off, his lips leaving mine all tingly from his kissing.

"Ryder..."I breathed hard my hands clenching his dark hair, he didn't seem to feel like stopping but it had to, this was wrong...

"Yes, angel." He whispered in my ear making me shiver, his hands pushing my legs wider for him to access me better, I could feel my self slick over his fingers, as he skimmed over my nub making me cry out, arching into him feeling the ecstasy run through my veins consuming me.

"Please..." I pleaded, my nails digging into his arms, this was so wrong he was my buyer I the pawn to his torturous games and yet this felt right, I wanted him to take control to own every inch of me. Since I have met him I knew he was bad a dangerous man, and I craved for his lingering touch claiming pieces of my soul by each passing hour...

"What angel, what is it that you want from me, you wetting my fingers with your juices becoming soaked more and more by the second, do you want me to push inside you, to make you come for me and me only?" His voice husky in my ear making me moan and shiver under his penetrating words and touch...

"I want you to stop..." I mouthed my voice hitching, my breathing erratic and uncontrollable, this had to stop before it went somewhere it shouldn't.

"Is that what you want!" He growled his fingers pushing and grinding on my sensitive nub, the power of his movements creating a feeling in my stomach, making me unable to talk or tell him anything only moans as answeres that escaped me. 

He continued, not giving me a chance to answer, this unknown feeling rolled over me, swallowing me whole, to much pleasure coursed through me his fingertips pressing and twirling my nub, I felt like I was going to shatter into a million pieces the sensation in my core overrun me with ecstasy it was too much to handle ,crying into  the room i let go...

I slumped over him, his fingers slipping away, I felt a wave of relief that I didn't know I needed, one of his hands rubbed my back calming me, my breathing fell under control after a couple of munites...

"Please tell me that was your first orgasm? Because you taste fucking amazing." His voice serious, I jumped up stunned, he growled as I grazed against the thick member that kept pressing into me, looking in his eyes he was twirling his fingers in his mouth groaning...

A blush formed on my cheeks watching him lick off every slick ounce of my release, I can't believe this, he made me orgasm without even asking me if I wanted to,  a smirk played on his lips I in return scowled at him angrily...

I slipped off of his body, he hissed out, serves him right for what he did, searching for my coffee I went out to the glass doors sliding them open, stepping out breathing some fresh air into my lungs, edging to the edge of the deck admiring how big the pool is...

But what caught my attention more was the sea feet away, I stepped into the sand walking closer to the blue sparkling ocean, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen stopping at the shore, watching the water rush to me then back again creating a peaceful sound...

Taking a sip of my warm coffee I got lost in a trance, my thoughts swimming like the sea, thinking of Ryder was on the top of the list, he had gone beyond my wishes, and yet he brought me more pleasure I have ever known.

And if it was up to him he would cause more of it, which is amazing but also very bad for me. He probably gets whatever he wants whenever he wants it, he is a domineering man and I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame and in the end, I will get burned.

"You won't be able to delay the outcome of this, sooner or later you will be mine why just not accept it, angel."

Ok so we got a bit of more juicer foreplay even if it led to Adrianna being wronged but she is fighting against something that is so unknown to her, and she has no clue what to do with it I think...Please vote and comment