Chapter 12

Clearing my forbidden thoughts, turning the knob I entered yet another room that was exactly like the other one, except for the color of the walls, in here it was crimson red which made me hold my breath, what is it with all the sexual colors?

Probably for all the women he brings here to get them more in the mood, my gut twisted, my stomach dropping...His women...Well, of course, he will go through them like wildfire since he was good looking I bet they begged for him too.

 Bile rose to my throat as I let these emotions consume me...Betrayal...Anger...Disgust. But more of all shame and guilt I had no right to feel these things for him, what was happening to me? To him, I was an inexperienced little girl who knew nothing of this, I was just a plaything in his hands and nothing more once he uses me that's it...

My heart ached with all these feelings, I was falling for him and in the end, I will be used and thrown away like trash I could feel the tears sting the back of my eyes, but this time I did not dare let them fall...

Taking a deep breath, this exploration should be fun, not sad or miserable. Getting out of the door I was in the hallway a bit further down from the door I entered, they were connected it seems. Going straight ahead I opened the next door.

Black and grey marble greeted me as I strode into the lavish bathroom on my right the was a large bathtub, that could fit more like three people in, the black porcelain gleaming with the light. A sink was on the far side of it with a mirror cabinet on top right across stood the toilet.

 On the left glass doors took up all the left side, walking closer I realized it was a shower, walk-in shower I mused smiling. On the far side of it, the was a marble bench, noticing that the showerhead seemed to be the ceiling its self, all little holes covered the inside side of the glass doors, It looked appealing.

Walking out of there, everything was sexually-oriented in this place now I thought of it, walking up to the last door sighing frustrated my thoughts going back to my old ones that made my heart drop. Opening I came into his office which screamed dominance and power it almost made me rethink to be in here...

He said I could look around, didn't he? Going further inside the walls a dark grey, on my right the whole wall was a bookshelf, must like to read I thought, gazing at probably thousands of books.

 On my left the was his steel desk that had oak as a top his black leather chair behind it. right behind it was the window that overlooked the front of the house. in front of the desk feet away was a couch, a small table ahead which held a glass platter with glass bottles, filled with all different shades of dark amber liquids.

Pure testosterone and manliness rolled off the walls in waves, glancing once again around I strode towards the door, right in the middle of my stride, I heard it, taking a step back then resuming, the floor gave out a small creek barely audible.

 Looking down into the wooden panels watching for any abnormalities, lowering I let my fingers trace the lines of the floor looking for anything pressing in the corner of a panel, it gave away the on the other side of it.

 Pressing once more I lifted the panel up like a door, it wouldn't come out entirely, zeroing on the concrete of the floor the was a keypad cemented in there, curious what a keypad on a floor could do?

" Well, well it seems you aren't just a pretty face baby, but damn." His heavy voice filled the room making my jump, the panel seemed to fall back in place without assistance, fear crept up my spine as I looked up to see him leaning against the door frame smirking eyeing me with curiosity.

" I'm sorry it's just the floor creaked and ..." Getting tongue-tied I just gazed down into the floor lost for words I couldn't see the fury in his eyes I wouldn't be able to handle it. Shame and guilt filled my body but most of all terror I began to shake uncontrollably hearing my own heart pounding in my ears.

He silently padded across the room into my personal space he touched my skin making me flinch, but that didn't stop him from rising my head to look up into his steel-blue eyes that held not an ounce of anger or distaste, my body relaxed in his gentle hold my eyes never leaving his.

" Its ok to be curious, but you don't need to see what is behind the keyboard yet, you aren't ready." He explained his voice soft as he caressed my face unconsciously I leaned into his touch craving it, a smile playing on his lips.

"What am I going to do with you angel hmm?" He asked his eyes filled with wonder but something dark lurked in there, wanting to come out but with a flash, it was gone. 

" I came up here to tell you food is ready" He informed me before he got an answer to his prior question, braking of contact he walked out the room after a couple of seconds I followed him downstairs the scent of food filling my nose.

" What are we having?" I asked as we turned into the kitchen, I approached a barstool hopping on.

"A couple of grilled steaks and salad at the side." He said while having his back to me, I noticed how his back rippled under his shirt with each of his moments the fabric rolled up his wrists to keep it clean showing all the dark-colored patterns of tattoos he had that moved with him.

Plating the food he passed me mine and I dug in my stomach growling by the mouth-watering smells, it was delicious all the spices were well balanced, seems I had an opponent in the kitchen. But it didn't matter right now savoring each bite as it traveled down my throat.

"Seems like your enjoying it." He said joining me on the next stool eating his own food.

" Yes, you're a really good cook," I mumbled around my mouthful of food after he finished his food he observed what looked like, my exposed arm where my tattoo was inked into my skin, I side glanced at it, not wanting my grief to get in the way. 

Taking my last bite his eyes never leaving my wrist and arm he looked lost in thought only snapped out of it when I pushed the plate away from me, his eyes curiously laying on me, I had a bad feeling about this, he was about to step on the unknown ground...

" Why do you have a tattoo?" His velvety voice feeling my ears but it could not stop the memories from flooding my mind...

What could be hiding behind the keypad? Making Adrianna want to know, but then leaves it for later, well you know what the tattoo stands for but Ryder doesn't, wonder how will that turn out please vote and comment see you soon!!!