Chapter 31

Once he was finished with me we got ourselves dressed, his hungry blues on me the whole time, taking the clothes off me with his eyes as I was sliding each piece of clothing on, once dressed we brushed our teeth, tracking all my movements as they were something fascinating to him.

My own eyes transfixed on his glorious build that wore a blue suit and white shirts beneath, watch on his right hand, tattoos sneaking out the fabric here and there, my hunger grew, my muscles tightening, desire pooling in my stomach.

Coming up behind me, pushing my hair to the side, exposing my neck to his lips, teeth even, he was a brutal man getting whatever he desired, in that case, that would be me.

"You look so fucking beautiful, wearing these innocent yet sinful dresses of yours, making me hungry for more." whispered in my ear making me shiver in want as I leaned into him.

"Hmm, not bad yourself, Ryder." I mused, watching him through the mirror, our eyes communicating every word of our want for each other, a smirk on his lips, taunting me as he kissed the side of my shoulder.

"Let's get going before Mary puts my head on a silver platter for being late." I nodded still uneasy with this new woman in the house, we made our way downstairs, stopping in his tracks looking down on me, I raised my brow in question.

"Don't say my name princess, she doesn't know who I truly am." Nodding as we went.

"Then what I'm I supposed to call you then?"

"Jake get your ass down here! Food is going to get cold!" Mary's voice fell off the walls as I smiled,

"Yeah come on Jake." I empathized, just as we got around the corner the smell of bacon and pancakes hit me, making my mouth water, my stomach growling. Walking over to the barstool I settled myself in getting comfortable, my eyes skimming over the 5,8 tall raven-colored hair woman, in her early forties it seemed. 

Her smile beaming her green eyes full of warmth, reminding me of my mother, my mom held the same light in her charcoal eyes when she was still alive, a deep pang of pain shot through my heart at the old memories of my mother and me.

"Well, well who do we have here Jake? Looking beautiful I might add,"  I smiled back at the compliment.

"My name is Adrianna," I said as she got a hold of my hand shaking it.

"Mary, Jake's housekeeper, when he is away on business, but I still come over every couple of weeks to clean mostly and make sure it remains tidy, nice to meet you my darling," Smiling she got two plates out filling them up with food.

Filling from what seemed to be Ryder's plate first 10 fluffy pancakes stacked one on top of the other and lots of bacon, sliding it to him as he sat, she took a hold of the syrup ready to drizzle it on top, Ryder snatching away at once.

"Don't even think about it, Mary." He growled, taking his fork and knife cutting a piece of bacon, a wicked smirk lay upon Mary's face as she prepped my plate.

"What? Scared of a few extra carbs?"She joked winking at me.

"I don't need to have any more thanks, especially with these pancakes you make."

"My pancakes are the best and you know it, how many would like darling? And please tell me that you have syrup!" Her eyes were on Ryder as if they were insulted, but they held humor behind them also.

"I'll have three and syrup with them also thanks," I answered a growl being heard from next to me at once making me jump, sometimes he could just like an animal.

"Make it five Mary."

"Jake" I warned, his body turning to face mine, his hands on my stool dragging me to him my faces inches from his, his eyes on me, challenging me.