Chapter 29

"But guess what? Your my fucking slut know one else's!" I growled and pinched her clit a painful moan erupting from her, her hands clenching the sheets.

"All Fucking mine" My mouth latched into her exposed shoulder as I bit down into her skin, sinking my teeth into her flesh, blood trickled into my mouth as she trashed under me, but she only received a pinched clitoris and a hard cock shoving in and out of her if she moved to close or too far.

Her insides burned with so much heat as I played with her body, her silent cries only causing me to screw her faster, my pace never wavering. I lapped up my red bite mark on her, feeling my heavy balls tighten and draw up.

"You feel that? My cock turning even more solid in your soaked hole as its preparing to fill you up to the brim with my cum, can you, my little slut, hmm?" I asked knowing how the name only angers her more, but deep down she loves it, her thighs clenching back and forth between my timely trusts and strong manhandling on her nub and clit.

"Yes, I fucking do! Just fuck me harder!" She snarled, her fury only adding to mine, lifting off her back my fingers grinding off her tortured pussy, as they settled on her fine ass spreading her ass cheeks as I saw my cock fuck her pink tender flesh.

"Put your fucking hands on the board." I threatened at once obeying me, she wouldn't last long I could feel it, gripping her waist I drilled in and out of her faster, slamming over her sweet spot over and over again, stretching her was never happening she just kept on being tight as fuck as I plunged through her.

"That's it take it all! All of it!" My breathing was unhinged the blood leaking out of my scratches down my back.

"Fuck, it's so good!" She chanted as her body went back and forth meeting each powerful thrust I gave her.

"Such a filth mouth you have there baby." My hand falling hard upon her red ass that held my fingerprints on, a yelp leaving her once again, her knuckled tightening on the board turning white.

"I'm going to cum!" She cried out earning another slap as her body jumped, her pussy dripping, even more, coating my tight balls, fuck she was a mess.

"Did I say you could cum?" I warned her, my anger rising.

"I wasn't Fucking asking Ryder!" She gritted out before it was swallowed by another moan.

"You will wait for me, you dirty little whore!" Trusting hard a few more times before I felt the cum boiling down my shaft.

"Ryder, please!" She cried out agonized her walls squeezing me into her even more.

"That's it, angel, cum all over my cock, that is going to fill you up, cum for daddy." The daddy thing sent a shiver down my spine, shooting my heavy load deep into her filling her up.

"All fucking mine!" I groaned, feeling all my cum spurt out of my cock up into her honey hole, our climax moving together as they crashed like waves as they met in a hot, slick, messy battle, we were both shaking as we came down from the high.

Adrianna was trembling like an earthquake, as she slumped down her ass still facing me, my hand moved over her hot back southing her with my touch.

"That's it angel let it all go." I mused caressing her soft skin, a purr left her lips as her body settled, for one I didn't want to leave her heat at all, after what we did, a smirk played on my lips as I was filled with wicked ideas.

"Stay just like this don't move." I murmured as I withdrew from her heat, her body spasming, her back arching, my dick was still semi-hard which was good for me this time, I got up and got a warm washcloth washing my self quick I returned to my angel, cum was leaking out of her cunt all ready.

I washed her off quick but carefully, her body shivering after I was done, I got a soft warm blanket and got up on the bed right next to her, I swung her leg over my own, her eyes confused, I arched my body up and brought my tip to her entrance and pushed in.

Slick cum coating my fingers as I planted myself deep inside her, she came down carefully on me biting her lower lip, her warm body pressed to mine, I brought my finger up to her mouth.

"Open up angel." A blush coated her cheeks as she opened her lips and accepted my slick fingers.

"That's it now lick it all off, baby," I said softly as I felt her tongue swirl over my fingers cleaning each one off, once she was done she pulled my fingers out of her mouth, watching me curiously.

"How long are we going to be like this?" She whispered as she traced one of my tattoos on my throat, smirking I looked at her.

"I'm planning on cock warming, you all night princess." her eyes widened in shock, her pussy gripping me hard.

"You what!" She hissed her face turning crimson with each passing second, grasping the blanket I tossed it over our lower halves.

"You heard me." I mused bringing the blanket over her shoulders, she gave me a low purr as her head laid on its side on my chest as she huffed, her hands falling to my side hugging me to her, as our heat built under the blanket keeping her all nice and warm.

I felt a sense of pride fill me, she was all mine now, and forever, it was like a weight had lifted off of me because of this, stroking over her long blond hair as she nestled into me, her eyes closing.

"Go to sleep angel, we will talk tomorrow morning," I whispered as I hugged her body to mine, I heard her mumble and okay as she fell asleep, after a couple of minutes sleep took over my own body, not even the growing hardness wasn't strong enough to keep me up as I fell into a deep slumber with my angel in my arms.

Ok, that is settled, or is it? I mean we still have him in her body over the night will something happen the next morning? Or not who knows right see you then my dear readers I hope you so enjoyed the long sex screen.

 I got a surprise for you once this book is over the is going to another one with lots more sex screens like a sex book with just these two characters so if I mention in a few words in this book that they are about to do the deed.

 I will write it all out in the other book in pure dirty detail because as you see I'm coming up to 30 chapters and I have 10 to 11 sex screens in my head for them soo I came up with this.

I will write this book out at the end of this one, please vote but most of all comment I need to know what is in your head!!!