Chapter 18

"Ok let's talk."

Smirking down on her, her serious face needed lots of work, I made my way to the living area and sat down on the corner of the couch my body molding to the plush leather. Taking a mouthful of my black coffee the caffeine giving me a boost for what is to come.

My attention fell on the five medium boxes and a rack filled with clothes, she didn't have as much as I thought, seconds later she joined me on the other side of the couch her legs folded under her tucking in the fabric to her sides hiding from me again.

"Ask away angel, what are you curious about, hmm?" I said taking another sip of my coffee knowing that she had her eyes trained on me, hesitation in their depths.

"How years old are you?" She was fidgeting and her expression shifted from me to other places around the living room.

"That's the first thing I want, look at me when you asking about something, I'm twenty-six." She nearly jumped out of her spot, her eyes widened her mouth falling open in a perfect circle making my dick strain once again.

"Your not serious!" She argued her head looked like it was spinning into different directions, smiling as she lost her mind, I mean it could have been worse I could have been thirty-something and it still wouldn't change the outcome...

"Is there something wrong with it?" I asked amused her head turning towards me she bit her lower lip, I wanted to bite it own her mouth in every way possible.

"Something wrong? Oh, nothing just that ur twenty-six and you took a minor I might add at who by the way is sixteen." Stressing out her point her hands pointing at me.

"Still don't see the difference, people did all the time in the ancient times, hmm?" I got up and made my way to her watching her hold her hands on the edge of the couch.

"I think its called free will nowadays  Ryder." Her voice trembled now, sitting down next to her she inhaled deeply watching me, my fingers traced her knees that were the only exposed skin available for me... 

"And who said you don't have free will? Plus you can not deny that you do want me, want me to make you mine, you can feel it deep down that you belong to me, once you let that feeling take over, you will have whatever you desire and more." I husked out my voice deepening with each word.

Her cheeks flushed her breathing erratic it proved how much she was affected by me, she wanted me to possesses her to drive her over the edge with me, caressing her knee her hands clenched together her knuckles whitening.

"Next question angel." Breathing hard her eyes focusing on me heat deep in them calling me to her but I ignored it as much as I could I need this to play out, envisioning the end of this conversation.

" Who are you?" That question asked so much of me to tell her what she wants, to know the truth, people didn't know it, they talked about the story as it got passed down to each mouth and ear changing it with words remaking it the only sure thing is that I'm a bloodthirsty killer...

"That's a very loaded question don't you think?" I mused watching her rethink it but her determination prevailed.

"It will give me the answers I need." She stated her hands falling on mine, She was in for a turmoil then, my life wasn't a normal one, as I grew I found out more and more about my true heritage and what it stands for...

 " I'm Ryder Luciano, grandson to Charles Luciano the boss of the Italian mafia." I breathed spitting out the words that have only been uttered once before in my life. Adrianna stared at me her jaw-dropping closing and opening her hands waving up and down silence filling the room.

"Wanna hear more?" I asked unsure if she should know the rest of the story, she simply just nodded lost for words, it was somewhat amusing to see her like this but she was about to learn lots of secrets, but I trusted her with it, smirking I leaned in my face inches from hers...

"Straddle me then," I whispered her face twisting in all different emotions, fear, anguish, worry, curiosity for the unknown, taking a deep breath she made her decision I laid my back against the back of the couch my knees spread I indicated my lap to her...

Deep down I knew that this was going to drive me wild my dick rising more and more to the opportunity to feel her naked pussy grind on it, even if it doesn't get to slide in her virgin pussy to be claimed once and for all, smirking as she eyed my lap with a nervous demeanor.

"Now would be a great angel." I offered, her eyes flickering between my eyes and my lap, a deep sigh escaping her lips, she got up on her knees her hands falling on my shoulders the fabric of the shirt falling loosely around her, slowly she swung her thigh over my lap still on her knees, me in between them her face level with mine, she didn't seem to want to move...

My hands falling on the back of her knees, my fingertips tracing upwards on her soft naked skin, skimming up and down, her breath hitched her hands clenching on my shoulders, with one swift move I wrenched her body to mine, her center pressed into my groin, her warm breath fawning over my face her eyes full of desire and need.

Retracting my hands from in between her thighs,  wrapping them tightly around her waist pressing her front to mine, her hands were around the back of my neck, she was where I wanted her to be she was made for me, she fitted perfectly with my body.

"Ok now, where was I? Yes, I'm the grandson of Charles Luciano, who had died before I was born, but here is the catch his son my father didn't know I existed either until later on. My mother was an addict and so was her boyfriend who I thought was my father for many years...

Turning fourteen I had enough of that life so I run off to make something of my life, but I didn't get far my real family, the mafia abducted me without knowing of course. They put me through hell, tried to kill me daily but I was a tough nut to crack so they made me into a killer, they had made me fear nothing I went through the torture they always brought me to the brick of death all the time.

 It became so, each time they tried to kill me it became easier for me to accept death not fear it, I became the ultimate killer they thing they wanted the most, but the funny thing is they had no clue that they were training the son of the boss making him into something unrecognizable..."

We finally got some more backstory on Ryder and his true heritage it seems, he is not just a hitman but something more!!! The sexual tension I feel can't even be cut with a knife, the is to much foreplay but what can I do! The is going to be more, of course, we still need to know what the fine details of Ryder's heritage and who he is in all this stay tuned, please vote and comment have a nice day!!!