chapter 1

Ok, so I was going to update on dark fantasies but my story kept getting bigger and bigger, so I decided to make a small book out of it. When I start writing and get into it I can't really stop, I hope you enjoy The Hitman please read, vote, comment if you like this book, thanks to you all of you have a nice day!!!

Ryders Pov:

"Lex Marks"

"You want to kill that person?" I looked at the short old guy who was fidgeting, eyes moving but not looking at me, well it's safer if he's afraid, all of them were, I worked for no one, I take contract killing as payment for my bloodlust cravings and an extra favor when I need it.

"i...Yes, that's who I want dead. And I need this done before Friday." He asked more than said, that is tomorrow and it was only 6 hours for me to work with, I mean I have killed in less time than that but those were just spears of the moment.

" You know how the deal goes, and this is going to be a hefty price for you to pay, for when I ask that favor of mine De Luca." Assessing the man that now stood stiff in his leather chair, scotch in hand, behind that oak made desk of his, to another person, it would show that he has the power, the dominance. But that bullshit didn't roll with me and I could see him and his fake persona crumbling by the second, he knew who had the power here.

" Yes, I know that and I got anything you could ever need to pay for your services" He spread out his arm showing off his lifestyle, power, and fortune my lip curled in disgust, I could kill him after the contract finished but then rumors would spread. Then no one will want me to kill their enemies it's a two-way street, I could see the doubting behind those eyes of his. Rising from my chair I looked down on him with just a flick of my hand I could snap his neck.

" We shall see about that, won't we? You know how it goes after I kill the man you get a call, and then in future, I will ask for payment a favor you could say, are we clear De Luca?" my tone deadly almost menacing, squirming in his seat, nodding.

" Crystal clear... I will be expecting your call." he got up extending his hand but I had turned and made my way out of this place, I went down the hall, just when I got out the door of De Lucas office something collided with my chest and fell over, smirking down to whoever it was who ran into me, I was met with the most beautiful thing in the world, scrambling to her feet her hands on her head from where she probably hit it.

Grinning I studied her, wearing a pair of black heels, black jeans that hugged the voluptuous curve of her hips, that led to a small hourglass waist she wore a louse red shirt that covered up all her chest trying not to show any of it, she had a tattoo on her wrist that trailed up her arm swirls, vines, and crimson roses ingrained in her skin, I wanted to lick every line of that tattoo on that fair white skin of hers.

she wore a gold locket around her neck with a red sapphire in the middle, a narrow face with some nice fucking lips that I wanted to bite the hell off, her face was scrunched up as she rebalanced her self, her hand fell from her face, her long blond color hair in a high ponytail. And I got to see her steel-grey eyes, which were twinkling as her eyes cleared up a smile forming on her face.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you I was just..." her gaze fell on my chest gulping she arched her neck to look up at me, her eyes widened she begun to take me in, fear was lurking in her eyes but the was curiosity, pressing her lips together. She looked so pure and innocent compare to me I was a killer and she a girl and a young one, suddenly I felt this carnal need for her, to have her, own her. My mind swam in all the things I could do with that delicious body. I could not explain shit, she was young and pure she should not get mixed up with me but the was something about her.

" How years old are you girl." cross-examining her body giving it a once over, her shocked face said it all she knew I was someone bad, she could feel the danger she could be in, like a deer in headlights, I smirked down on her, stepping a foot closer into her personal space, she looked uncomfortable but did not dare take her eyes off me for a second.

"I'm sixteen," she replied, my mouth twitched a bit at the side sixteen hmm still small and young. I walked past her that brief touch sent a wave of desire for her, It overtook my senses taking in her scent champagne mixed with fruit, going straight to my dick causing a hard-on dammit, I heard the slight gasp escaped her mouth, as I walked out of the door knowing she felt it.

What do you think is going to happen next? Please give a vote or a comment or not, just let me know if you enjoyed it, keep safe and healthy have a great day!!!