Chapter 14

The moonlight aluminated her body in the darkness of the room, the sheet laying on her body like a second skin, she was wearing one of my t-shirt that looked too big on her but her clothes will be here tomorrow anyway, my dick will probably be hard for the rest of the night but I needed to be next to her...

Approaching, her face looked peaceful her blond hair in a side braid, picking up the duvet her eyes snapped open she ripped the cover from my hands covering her self for what reason I don't know...

" What are you doing here!" She hissed her eyes blazing, her knuckles clutching the fabric, like a lifeline.

"Going to sleep of course," I said, smirking at her tugging the cover out of her hands and sliding into the bed laying down watching her get frustrated, which made me harder, she was going to kill me without knowing it.

" The is another room down the hall Ryder!" Snapping at me, her eyes darkening compelling me to grin.

" I know that." I mused, sighing angrily swinging her legs out of the bed. 

" Fine if you won't leave, I will!" But before she could that, I snatched her wrist flipping her over she came crashing into me,  like I wanted. She took in a sharp breath of surprise the palms of her hands glued to my chest, the jolts of our bare skin sending jolts through me down to my dick.

Before she could anything, I swiftly spun her around her back to my front surrounding her body with mine as I inhaled in her scent, that had remnants of my soap in making me growl out, she was dipped in my scents making me very pleased.

" Now we are going to go to bed like this angel, got it?" I husked out in her ear, shivering in my arms from sexual tension no doubt.

" Ok," Just one single word made the difference, for now, she was submitting to me which was good I always got what I wanted, she relaxed in my body calming down.

" That's a good girl now go to sleep." Kissing the back of her neck she sighed in contempt minutes later her breathing evened out indicating that she had fallen asleep, holding her close not daring to let her go.

Well aware of my surroundings, knowing the was a holster under the bed holding a nine-millimeter fully loaded, ready to use if anyone comes near us, sleep entered my system as I let go the darkness swallowing me making me one with it.

When I woke up it was a different story, our positions had completely changed, my hands now were on both sides of her waist. It seems my little angel had crawled on top of me, her naked thighs hugging my torso, one hand laying flat on my chest and the other around the back of my neck.

Her head leaning on my shoulder sleeping soundly, her hair was still in a braid that was a bit ruffled, her angelic face was the most beautiful one I have ever seen.

 My white t-shirt had fallen off her shoulder exposing the fair white skin under it, in the crook of her neck, the was a dark shade of purple and the bite mark I had given her that will probably scar not that I minded.

Touching her exposed shoulder trailing my fingertips up and down her soft skin, she moved just a bit and I saw the curve of her breast from the inside of the t-shirt, making me internally groan she wasn't wearing a bra goddammit my member getting hard under her body.

Grasping the bedsheet trying to contain my self and my urges, she stirred again hugging me harder her hip rising, when I felt it, making me lose my goddamn mind... No panties either, feeling her soft pussy lips graze right on top of my waistband.

She relocated again trying to get comfortable, but in the process touching my hot skin with hers making me pulse, my head falling back trying to hold myself in from all the things I could do, just one rise of my hips to lower my sweats and I would push deep into her velvety slick virginal walls.

Feeling myself grow with each passing second, my hand fell on her hip grasping it hard, a moan escaping from her lips beside my ear.

" Fuck...!" I hissed deep in my throat, she didn't seem to hear it, which was worse for me than her.

"Baby?" I said in a silent plea for her to get up! Her head still nestled in the crook of my neck.

"Hmm?" She murmured still not fully awake, cursing out the devil for this torture, her pussy lips grazing me over and over as she moved around on me, she was torturing in her sleep for fuck's sake!

"I love that we are like this wouldn't change it for the world, but I need you to get off before I do something I will regret." I gritted out, her hip moving under my clenched fist.

" What do you mean?" She rose to push her soft pussy into me, making me growl out at the friction when her eyes cleared from sleep, and she took in the situation her eyes widening when she looked down on me, flipping herself off fast as she could at the side of me, a blush staining her cheeks.

Finally taking the breath I didn't know I was holding, my hand coming up to my face trying to shake the feeling of her skin upon mine, she pulled the sheet upwards trying to cover her self but made it worse, as the sheet raised so did her shirt exposing her toned up leg and thigh making me groan.

" Fuck, baby just stop what your doing I can't take it any longer!" Clenching my teeth together, as I eyed her naked thigh, making my cock ache with need, I'm screwed if this keeps happening.

Freezing in place, she pressed the sheet down around her middle covering much as possible, chuckling with her tactics, she was so hot and oozed sex appeal and she didn't even know it.

" Next time give a guy a warning, that you arents wearing anything under there, ok?" I breathed relaxing back into the pillow watching her blush, as she was thinking of what was going on when she was asleep. 

Her eyes assessed me gazing with consideration as she took in all the tats that covered me, her eyes darkening as the roamed up and down, grinning as she was thinking with past thoughts pondering what happened for her to be glued to my body.

"You didn't, did you?"  

Ohhh, what happened here? Well, it was a complete sexual disaster if you ask me, I'm starting to feel a bit bad for Ryder but even more so for poor Adrianna, who is experiencing things she has never know with someone who is older than her, we shall see how it goes in the next chapters though, see you later dear readers please vote and comment if you like the book...