Chapter 26

"Well, I can do this, and it's fucking happening!" I growled as I crawled over her body, I was getting her cherry tonight and I was damn sure that she is not going to fucking regret it in the morning!

Crawling over her body tugging at her clothes like a wild animal, her nipples hard under the thin yellow fabric, my cock hardening even more, palming them both over the fabric, her plum full breasts fitting perfectly in my hands, as I massaged them and squeezed them hard.

A whimper broke out of her lips, her eyes blazing with need and hunger for more.

"You will not deny me any longer, you want this as much as I do, this is going to fucking happen!" I growled tearing her top to shreds her breasts falling free, all for my view only, my mouth was watering just from the sight of them.

"Ryder.." She begged when I latched on to her hard nipple, taking it between my teeth biting down as she bucked under me, I licked and sucked switching every couple of minutes, her hips riding up and down between my legs grinding over my dick.

Thinking I could get rid of her shorts and panties, then my sweats and how I could just fuck her virgin pussy make it mine, but for the death of me I had to go slow.

"Please I can't... i ..." Her voice breaking from the pleasure I was bringing her...

"What baby?" I husked out taking her tits in my hands, pushing up, my face meeting with hers, she was so needy for me and she would still fight tooth and nail to deny it, her eyes watching me her face flashing with hunger.

"Please I want to..." I cut her off, my mouth falling on hers, licking her lip asking for permission, she was like putty under my hands giving in, I slid into her mouth her hands coming around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

Her body pressed to mine her breasts smashed to my front, the skin contact sending shivers through me, she obeyed me as I dominated her, learning once again her slick mouth as I took in every inch of her, short gasps and little moans filled me as I pinched and manhandled her breasts that were all fucking mine, breaking off her lips swollen from my harsh kissing.

"I'm going to make you mine tonight baby just accept it please?" I begged for the first and the last time in my life, I could not go another day knowing that she is there, and I could have her if she just said the words!

The girl had me by the balls if she only knew it, looking into her eyes watching her fight over her emotions, she was uneasy but most of all scared, when she didn't need to be when she was with me.

"Just tell what is holding you back from this." Caressing her cheek waiting for an answer, but I didn't expect it to be so...

"You, because of you I'm holding back Ryder." She breathed like a weight lifted off her chest, a tremor low in her throat, pressing more into her caging her in, my cock leaning in the tight crevice between her thighs.

"Why baby, you know you don't have to..."  I pressed trying to get to the bottom of this, her eyes glazing over tears welling up in her grey orbs.

"Shhh baby, it's okay, just tell me what it is." I encouraged, my heart, felt heavy my gut twisting.

"You will use me that's it, you will and then throw me away like trash because you won't want me anymore." She chocked out, my heart tugged painfully, she has been struggling with this all week? She has been holding back keeping her distance because she thinks I would throw her away?

"Baby girl I won't ever do that, I choose you because I want you, I want you to become mine in every way possible, I choose you to be mine, to be my girl." I breathed, truer words haven't hit me this hard ever before, I would never let her go I wouldn't even think of it!

"You are that girl Adrianna," I said my cock twitching, reminding me where it should be this minute and it was deep inside her in its home, I pushed away a stray tear that fell, a small smile on her face.

"Do you mean that?" She asked still unsure, I kissed her breast right over her beating heart feeling it beat hard against her chest.

"Yes baby, I mean it with every fiber of my body." She pulled her leg between my thighs stroking over me once again, my dick felt too hard and heavy, I had stored all my cum through the week for I can fill her all up with it,

She pulled me over her, and for the first time from her own free will, she kissed me her tongue seeking me out. I complied without a second thought, she explored my mouth making me groan deep in my throat at how good she was getting with that slick tongue of hers.

Pulling the back of her hair, her chin tipping up a whimper leaving her, her lower lip slick from saliva as she licked it off.

"Are you going to accept me now? Become mine once and for all?" I asked, my voice dropping, feeling my darker side surface wanting to take over, the primal need to fuck her, breed her was overwhelming my senses driving me with just one instinct... 

To fuck her...

"Yes, Ryder I do." Her eyes no longer holding the fight they once did, fucking finally! Smirking, I trailed down her body.

"Your all mine?" I taunted, as my fingers skimmed over her naked soft skin.

"Yes, I am." She said breathing hard as I walked my fingertips over her innocent yet sinful body.

"You sure angel?" I mocked my mouth watering to get to her dripping pussy, sliding off her shorts with the panties that had a lace trim just as I thought, making her shine with innocence like an angel but with a vixens clothing, her body trembled under my touch she was finally all open for me to see.

My eyes took in every single detail I felt ravenous, my hunger for her growing and never really seemed to stop, her pink flesh begging me for a lick to ruin it make it my own.

Her hands, on the white sheets holding them tight, her chest rising and falling her breasts slick in the dim light, her hourglass figure growing into her voluptuous curved hips, spreading her legs, her pussy lips opening showing all those pink slick juicy flesh that lay inside, that I was dying for a taste.

Groaning I pushed her open, kissing her inner thighs as I made my way up to my target, her folds wanting me to corrupt them, to lick, to fuck, to ruin, anything as long as they got touched, blowing over them, she squirmed her thighs moving in for the close before I held them down.

Looking up she was blushing furiously, her eyes holding a pure uncertain look in them, reminding me she is just a girl who about to become my woman.

"Don't shy away now baby girl," I said in reassurance, before going at her like a starved wolf, her sweet juices filled my taste buds, making me even hungrier, she bucked and cried under my penetrating tongue, moving over her folds, lapping up all her slick flower, pressing into her entrance that was so willing for me.

hmm, what is going on? fucking finally right? She accepted her fate once and for all which is good, see you in ten for more, please vote and comment.