chapter 2

So here we are second chapter, this containing graphic murdering and torturing so be warned. Hope you enjoy it good luck!!!

Midnight

All the lights were off, a second later I got out of my car walking up to the gates of Lex Marks estate, people are fucking greedy they never have enough they want more, I went behind a guard that was texting on his phone not noticing me, I got up behind him my arm snaking around his neck he tried to fight my tight grip on his neck but to no avail, he writhed and tried to jab me in the ribs but I felt nothing he began to lose consciousness I laid him on the ground and walked off to the other guard.

7 guards down I was stalking up the stairs of this place, good thing I knew where to fucking look I had studied the blueprints and knew were exactly the master bedroom was a good thing he had no family, I could not wait to kill him my need to kill was something out of my control had been for years I yearned to see agony and fear in them I had to satisfy that need and desire other whys who knows what would happen if I stopped.

I became the best I was pulled into the fold at sixteen and now ten years later when people heard the stories, the rumors kept coming and going but it was, all the same, I was a cold heartless killer I killed men, women, children, it just didn't matter I felt no remorse for them their begging and pleading never got old, I blacked out when I killed it's like all the anger in the world came to me I changed into something dark atrocious, people were all about me getting possessed by a demon or the devil himself.

my heart thumped in my chest the darkness bringing me into its folds walking into Marks bedroom, seeing him sleeping unaware that he was a dead man getting closer I swiftly pulled the covers off, grabbing a hold of him and tossing him to the floor. Scrambling in the darkness his eyes tried to focus on me.

" YOU!" He screeched panic and fear etched in his eyes backing up as I stepped closer and closer to his backing form.

" I have heard about you, you kill anyone in your wake." Well, he was right I did kill anything in my wake. I pulled out a pocket knife thinking of what to do with it I shrugged to my self and put aim for Marks trowing it going straight into his shoulder, he wailed like a pussy grasping the knife trying to pull it out but I was quicker, slamming it back into his gushing wound, turning the blade sideways. Hearing him beg was amusing.

" Well at least you heard of me Marks and you know what your fate awaits you." Pulling the knife out I looked at the blood trickling down it, I strode behind him and stabbed him in the shoulder blade feeling the tendons slice and press down on the knife. I was really enjoying myself but I did have to get going...

"PLEASE.....Don't to this I would give you anything you want!!!" Marks was bent over grunting and writhing in agony, I was getting bored of this I pulled my gun out, screwing on the silencer for it, aiming the back of his knees he fell on his front screaming and trying to drag himself away from me the blood was flowing and was gliding down the wooden floor I went from the side making sure not to step in it. Crunching down to the man's level he looked helpless and in torment.

" That must really hurt, would you like me to make it better?" my gun fired into the back of his ribcage causing a gushing wound, the blood staining his shirt I was elated, retrieving my friend from his shoulder he writhed and moaned out his body was shutting down in a very painful way, oh well I thought, I grasped his hair arching it back looking into those pale blues eyes of his.

"You seem to forget that people die in my hands and you are one of them, well do have a nice time where ever you go," smirking I dragged the blade over his throat slicing the skin, blood emerging and falling down my hand I relished in it, the warm liquid touching my skin watching it as it filled and coated things with its color, looking into his eyes once more watching his life fade out of them with each second that went by.

My bloodthirst was satisfied as I let go of his head cleaning anything that would entail me being here and the blood off my hands, glancing one last time at the body before walking out and out of there, the sound of whistling filled the silent hallways of the estate as I was leaving, noticing the guards still down I made my way across the courtyard and got to my slick black dodge charger.

Picking up the phone to dial De Luca before a grin made its way to my face, I was going to get my payment in full right now! looking at the clock I saw it was five minutes before one in the morning, people should still be up, right?

Well, be got to see his contract killing what do you think he will do next, who knows? He wants to collect the payment but we know what that will be don't we? Please enjoy your read, comment, and vote if you like!!!