Chapter 22

I didn't wait I walked straight over into the cage, my eyes trained on my opponent, my enemy, no form of recognition fell on his eyes as he watched my every move as I approached closer to the center, he was leaned up against the steel bars sizing me up.

He was shorter than me but he replaced that with more muscle, he was thicker than me, tattoos tattered here and there his jaw set, his lip curled he saw me as a threat which was good, smirking I sat relaxed my hands in my pockets.

I found all his weak spots straight away not that he hid them, his left side was his weaker side, he had a scar on his gut which indicated surgery he had covered of course with some tats, but I saw the nice thick scar which I was going to use to my advantage, he was just wearing some sport shorts like me and nothing else. 

"Haven't seen you here before." He grinned as he walked closer.

"For good reason," I informed my eyes trained on his green ones, a flicker of annoyance emitting from them, I needed to know what his pressure points were not that it mattered to me, he would go down to the ground either way.

"Cocky are we? Not good for you to act like you got game when you might not have any." He mused, a scowl forming on his vigilant face, raising my brow in question.

"You really have no clue who I am, do you?" He didn't even wait for a second only spat out the same question.

"Do you?" I smirked as he lined himself up with me, he was an arrogant little man it seemed, Mike stepped into the cage after he spoke with his manager who was also my inside guy, if I wanted information on some particular fighter.

"Ok boys I want a good fight here are two things, tap out or die your choice, for later reference. You get me?" He spoke a volume louder as he eyed us uneasily, we both nodded but we knew it was no going to be a fair fight.

"Take your places!" Mike moved out of the cage slamming the bars down shut, I took my place across from him raising my fists up to meet his.

"Ready to go down?" He asked playfully but I could see the anger build in the back of his eyes, which fueled my own smirking as we touched our fists hard.

"Wouldn't dream of it boy." I spat more than eager to start this, my bloodlust was rising once again from the darkness inside me consuming me, his lip curled showing off his whites, the bell rang loud in the room we circled each other I waited for him to make the first move.

Which didn't take long he went in for the punch on my right which I dodged, to punch his side but he blocked me just as fast, by turning his body and moving backward beckoning me to come to him, well I didn't really expect his fast reaction time to be that good.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?" He mocked a feral smirk plastered on his face, my blood boiled, if it was any other guy he would have been staggering back, he was trained by some ruthless men just like me, I just had to see how bad.

I walked up to him staring him down, he would not get the better of me that was for sure, knowing very well how he was going to react, I went to punch him but he blocked me with both his hands, protecting himself he had hunched over just a bit to cover his stomach, I smirked and with one fell sweep my foot swinging under his, he fell to the ground and I landed a punch right across his face.

A satisfying crack filling my ears, he was quick to regain himself when his knee moved across the floor into my legs, he tried to knock me down but I flipped myself over his moving leg and landed back on the mat. He got to his feet quick not wasting time he came after me, he landed one in my gut which only affected me little.

He kept on trying to get one in my face, just as he was going to break the barrier of my arms, I twisted up, my leg flying high and slamming in his face, he fell to the ground his eyes foggy, I landed on him my elbow landing hard in his scar, he lurched forward his grunting out in pain.

He held his middle as I rose to my feet, watching him a smirk playing on my lips.

"You getting up because I'm not really impressed here, where is the man who killed all those fighters hmm?" I taunted watching him get to his feet but he looked shaky at least he got up, right? I called to him with my hand he shook his head clearing his eyes up.

"I will end you!" He snarled walking towards me, his fists clenching the closer he got, this time we both fought with punches, we were both trying to tier ourselves out, more him than me though since I knew it wasn't going anywhere, I let him crash through my hands gripping both his fists we pressed into each other when he swiped his leg under, mine.

He was a quick study but still, I took him down with me he went to straddle me to land more punches but my legs hooked up around his throat and turning over on the mat his face squeezed tight in between my thighs he was twisted in my grip I was like a snake suffocating its prey.

His fist pounded in my sides but he was powerless, so I thought.

He gripped my sides hard, digging into my flesh he turned us both on the side legs came up behind his feet meeting with my face gripping it, and in one quick move he had pulled me back off of him, I rolled off to the side surprised he wasn't that bad after all.

He this time, didn't waste a second he pinned my hands down with his knees and punches me straight in the face making cuss him out his hold on me was tight but I would not even think of letting him land one more into my face.

Since he was holding my hands down, it was easy for me to get out, my lower half and my knee rose and came down hard into his right eye, he staggered back groaning I was sure I broke a bone in his brow area I heard it, I felt it.

I got to him and kicked him square in the jaw, he fell over grasping his face in agony, I pressed on his weak side with my foot hard, he curled up in a ball trying to protect himself from me but at this moment, I let the darkness consume me whole driving me beyond the point of coming back.

My arm snaked around his throat, pressing down on his windpipe, his air running out like a burst balloon, his hands dug into my skin trying to get free, but this man was not getting away from me any time soon.

His eyes bulged his mouth opening and closing begging for oxygen and mercy, I turned him on his side and pressed my knee into his scar, damaging whatever job he got done over there, his body bucked against mine.

My mind was on lockdown, the only thing left in my head is killing or be killed and at this point, it was him killing this man underneath him, his hold on his fighting body never wavering a blind light blew through his mind, memories of Adrianna's smile feeling her sending warmth inside my body.

Filling with the need to be close to her, to protect her even if she constantly pushed and pushed for me to stay away, I would make her mine one way or the other even if it meant hurting her.

"Killer!Back off already his tapping out!" Mikes booming voice filled my eardrums, blocking out all my current thoughts, looking down he saw the man hitting the concrete with so much vigor, I let go of him, he bent over heaving and gasping for air to get in his lungs, his face had turned pale only now regaining some of its colors.

Realizing just now that how much Adrianna affected me, I was in the black zone somewhere you could not be pulled from unless my victim was dead and I was satisfied with it, she had pulled me back, I would have just snapped the man's neck after a few seconds, and that is when she entered my mind keeping his monster at bay.

Stepping back I leaned into the metal bars cool on my scorching skin, my mind fogging over disbelief coursing through my body, she had pulled me back from the darkness and it was something that is never supposed to happen and she did that.

I could not have her overrule me, I couldn't let her get to like this, and I had just the right thing my head filled with memories of the short petite blond woman, who works as a bartender down the road and she had something I really wanted my dick just got hard thinking about it.

And this time the won't be no resisting or telling to stop on the other side of me, smirking I left the gym down to the bar.

I mean the fight got me going, but what is Ryder doing! What is he going to do with the bartender the only thing he wants is Adrianna But more so sex, what will happen which shall prevail? Please vote and comment...