Chapter 13

Ryder's Pov.

After I let her wander around upstairs, I began to grill two steaks and made a salad. My mind wandered back to her lovely body, that was untouched by anyone, no man has laid hands on her expect me that is, smirking to myself I turned over the two steaks.

Fuck! And I went straight for her pussy, I had to take everything much slower now, but I wasn't going to subtle about it either. I would be there on her every move and turn until she gave in to me, my hands itched to touch her small tight body.

Those curved hips and that ass, not small but not big either just right for me her small waist that compelled me to graze at every turn, my hands could fit around her for god sake, those breasts that I have yet to see just knowing that they fill my palms as I made her mine.

Shacking my thoughts as I could painfully feel my dick press into my zipper, like a reminder that I have to be deep inside her. Shutting off the grill I went in search of my tempting angel, as I got to the top of the stairs seeing the light of my office open guessing that's where she was.

Getting to the door I leaned into the frame, my eyes looking down on my angel who was on her knees, gazing at my keypad under the flooring she was a smart one it seemed.

" Well, well it seems you aren't just a pretty face baby, but damn." Smirking as she jumped to her feet, the wooden panel snapping in place leaving nothing to the imagination if a stranger strode in. She looked at me, fear running in her eyes.

" I'm sorry it's just, the floor creaked and ..." She stammered out her head falling as she was lost for words, she focused on the floor like it was more interesting, she began to tremble as I approached her, she must be thinking the worst but from her, I would hold no grudges.

Tipping her face she flinched from my touch but I still raised her beautiful face, her eyes alarmed with fright. Smiling I caressed her cheek, she leaned into my touch wanting more of my affections.  The, want, and need I felt for her were overpowering as her dark eyelashes flickered here and there.

" Its ok to be curious, but you don't need to see what is behind the keyboard yet, you aren't ready," I spoke her body visibly relaxing, she would find out later...

"What am I going to do with you angel hmm?" I asked out of the blue, she was special the was something about her that drew me to her, my inner dark self wanting to taint and destroy her beyond repair for I can and only I can put her back together.

" I came up here to tell you food is ready," I said breaking off my hold on her before I did something bad, making my way downstairs Adrianna on my heels.

" What are we having?" I heard her soft voice behind as we entered the kitchen, making herself comfortable on a barstool as I platted everything...

"A couple of grilled steaks and salad at the side." Putting the steaks on the plated before passing her food to her, cutting into the steak, and plopping it in her mouth her eyes sparkled with bliss.

"Seems like your enjoying it." sitting down and joining her,

" Yes, you're a really good cook," She murmured swallowing her food, as I was eating my interest fell on her wrist that held the ingrained tattoo in her skin that spiraled up with vines with blood-red roses up to her elbow, thorns that looked like the could prick you if you got to close, the job on it was really good she sure went to a Profesional.

" Why do you have a tattoo?" Her eyes flooding out any emotion that was in them, which made for the first time uneasy with her...

"I don't want to talk about it." Her tone is flat emotionless as she stared straight at me, telling to back off well it seems like something important to her that she didn't want to share yet...

" Fine, I will leave it for now," I replied, watching as her body relax from the tension... 

" Well, thanks for dinner, I'm going to go to bed." She jumped off the barstool, making her way to the stairs but I wouldn't let her go like that.

"Keep my side warm angel, for when I come up." Smiling as she turned facing me she took a step a scowl on her beautiful face.

" What do you mean your side? I'm going to sleep alone Ryder." Her face twisting up at the thought, making me laugh.

" And who said that?" I asked amused.

" I did." Turning on her heel she walked upstairs, my gaze lingering on her behind as she walked, she was really asking for it I thought and she is not going to like the consequences. She wanted me to be there, to hold her, protect her she was just in denial... Not for long, smirking I cleared up.

Making my rounds around the property, setting up the alarms and checking each camera incase the was any interference, the more I moved around the house, I realized that my hunger for blood was sustained, I didn't crave to kill someone my hand's didn't itch to strangle, someone they wanted to trail up and down Adrianna's body learning every delicious inch of it...

Hearing the shower as I made my way upstairs, making my way down the hall knowing that she chose one of my rooms, it was probably the blue one. Entering my red one, I got a pair of boxers and some black sweatpants. After a couple of minutes, hearing my angel pad across the floor outside my room I made myself to the bathroom for a much, needed shower.

Stripping my clothes off, I let the hot water glide and drip off my stiff body relaxing it. Lathering up and soaping my body and my rigid muscles, dealing with the hard-on that has been driving me wild for hours and was begging for hours.

Fantasizing about how she would look under me moaning out my name wanting release and begging for more, gripping my dick in a tight fist imaging how tight she would be around me.

Pumping in my tight fist, feeling my self about to come, groaning deep in my throat grunting out her name, as I came undone by just the thought of her. the water washing away all the evidence of what I was doing, drying off when I felt my dick harden again making me hiss out.

I had to be deep inside her sooner rather than later other whys I will be living a torment, getting dressed in my sweats I walked down the hall into the blue room, to my little angel.

What is going on here!!! Poor Ryder, he has no clue what to do with himself, what will happen in the room? Will something happen between them or not, or will he live a tormented morning of wanting and craving his dear Adrianna...Please vote and comment stay tuned for the next part tomorrow...