Chapter 17

Ryders Pov.

Seeing her squirm and lose her breath as I played around with the spoon was really amusing, knowing very well what she was feeling as I licked the cool yogurt off, her cheeks flushing but her eyes stayed trained on me watching me.

   Spooning the last of my well put together breakfast, feeling the want and desire rolling off of her igniting my own, she bit down on her lower lip her eyes shifting once around me, sliding off the stool prowling towards her...

"I'm still hungry, angel." I mused getting closer watching her fidget under my stare but held her stance not moving a muscle.

"Well, what else could I make you?" she said breathlessly but tried to keep her composure, eyeing every little detail I could find, my lust consuming me.  

"This hunger cant be satisfied with food." My voice dropping with each word that tumbled out of my mouth.

" And what would that be?" Innocence laced her tone making her very clueless but I could hear those wheels spinning putting one and one together.

"You," I growled making her jump, her eyes widening this would never get old, smirking I stepped in her personal space, inches separating our bodies my hands itched to touch her smooth soft skin, she still only wore my shirt since she didn't have anything else and I had put her own clothes in for washing...

Getting to see her velvety silk black panties in the process, that was laced with her arousal from the hours prior making me hungry than ever for a taste of her flowing juices.

 I had to deal with another hard-on, so that was my priority once I took care of her clothes getting off was getting more and more frustrating, she would not give in I might just have to find other solutions for my problem...

Just as I closed the gap between us she took an abrupt step back, making me a bit aggravated but defiance showed in her eyes making me curious, her hands clenching the hem of the shirt tight in her fists...

"We need to talk." Her tone strong her gray eyes boring into mine as I assessed her.

"About?" I asked closing for final the distance my hands on her waist that was tiny in my grasp her hands landed on my chest pressing but I could care less I needed to touch her even if it was over the fabric that I rather rip off...

"You, we need to talk about you, and what you are planning to do with me." She answered her expression earnest as she studied me and me her, did she really need to know all of it? In my eyes, she is mine and she belongs to a killer, nothing more nothing less.

" And why is that?" My hands tightening around her, her hands landing on my arms clutching them, our skin grazing back and forth from the movent, the shock I got from her touch each time was odd as it traveled through my veins and my blood.

"Because I know nothing of your life and you don't want to ask me about mine it seems, so I might as well start somewhere right?" She said her eyes showing everything I want to know in a way she needs this she needs to know with who she is getting in bed with metaphorically and figuratively.

"I just need to know..I need..." I cut her off before she said anything she might regret I was all for self-control but it was wearing thin and I'm not getting what I want and stuff might get ugly...

"Ok, but on one condition," I said smirking with my new found ideas, she looked up in confusion before nodding her head ever so slightly.

"You get one question each time in exchange you do what I tell you to do..."

"But....what do you... I don't under..." Bringing my finger to her mouth silencing her rambling.

"It's simple you ask you get information and I get to ask you to do something, something different pair question that is you ask. It stops when you feel like it, angel." I informed grinning at my wicked ideas.

Her eyes widened as she thought of it, she wanted to know stuff right? Well, I want something in return, remembering that curiosity killed the cat, and by the looks of it it just might.

"Fine, as long as you answer truthfully." Frustration was evident in her face.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." I joked, her eyes sparkling, a smile forming on her face.

"You don't have a heart." She mused her hands trailing up my arms tracing the ink in them, who thought she had a sense of humor.

"Ouch angel, you might have hit a nerve," I whispered watching her tranced eyes follow her fingertips, over my skin making me want to do stuff bad stuff, but I have to let her get accustomed to me, learn me in a slow fucking process, this was the only form of torture someone could inflict on me...

Watching her sort of calmed me, trying to understand the way her brain worked as she studied each and every one of my tats, her face rising higher and higher until her fingers stopped because of the t-shirt I was wearing a blush forming on her face.

"Hi..." She was all shy now making her really adorable, her dow eyes making her more so.

"Hello, angel." I leaned into her neck, inhaling her fruity mixed with champagne essence, after a couple of minutes I pulled away and headed to make some coffee, pulling out two mugs from the top shelf playing a small spoon of coffee in each, putting on the kettle my little angel strode over to the fridge her fingers tapping on the door when she was searching for whatever it was...

Just as I poured the boiling water in the mugs she appeared with the creamer, pouring it in the one closest to her, I got the sugar which she had two spoons of, turning around the mug in her hands leaning into the side of the countertop, inhaling her coffee smiling she took a sip before facing me her face all serious.

"Ok let's talk."

Lets hmm?what would that be about, well our dear Adrianna is getting deeper into Ryder's world, what will her questions be? What will Ryder ask in return for the information he will divulge to her. Please vote and comment see you tomorrow...