Chapter 23

It had been hours since he decided to come back which was late in the afternoon, the sun was about to sink into the sea any second now, I had unpacked my stuff making the blue room a bit more comfortable for me to be in, it had a bit of me in there but also Ryder too, with his taste in decor and furniture.

I made my self more accustomed to the place and its soundings, Beside the pool the was also a jacuzzi meer feet away, it was very spacious but also very intimate if only two people were in there, shaking my head from the unwanted thoughts I visited the front of the house.

My eyes meeting another building on the property it was like a small one apartment house, its walls very dark blue, wildflowers sounding it, approaching slowly the metal steel door that seemed really cool to the touch, another keypad was on there it was an odd keypad, this one it was mixed with letters and numbers.

The top row had L, X, 1 the middle one was O, 2, H and the last one 3, R, 6 it was really confusing, looking at each number trying to think of a combination between them, but nothing came to me, I also did the same with the letters he would probably want to mess someone's head with it, so much it would make them leave on their own.

I was about to give up and go back inside when it hit me, Ryder was a puzzle and he would do the same thing to the keypad, I was sure of it, he mixed things up but he gave me clues without realizing it, he had placed numbers and initials.

Taking a deep breath I pushed the buttons, R, L,2,6 my breath hitching as I pressed the last button, I could be wrong and it was just messing with me the door opened ajar she was surprised it actually worked!

When I stepped in the lights opened, greeted with a gym room, a treadmill was the only thing she recognized for sure and the bench, where he lifts weights and they were going fifty and up, the was one where it had 350 written on, he could pick that much?

The other stuff was unknown to me, he had stationed all of this on the back wall, all in a line facing her, a huge mat laying in the middle red and black, on her left in the corner the was a huge punching bag hanging from the ceiling taunting her.

She looked over her shoulder and saw a huge rack, that had all the small stuff water bottles towels, some more weights that were smaller than the ones close to the bench, but what caught my attention more than anything, were the knives all different shapes and sizes approaching I run my finger over one.

And sure enough, I got cut, it felt like a paper cut the blades were that thin, putting my finger in my mouth sucking to numb the pain away, I didn't look anymore, I just walked out the lights closing behind me, I closed the door, the alarm going on with a small beep.

Heading back inside, I had learned how all they things worked around here, it didn't take long when I felt hungry and it was getting late and he was probably not coming any time soon, and hour or so passed when I finished cooking, I was going to only cook for myself, but the portions just grew as I cooked.

Just as I got settled on the barstool, facing the glass doors seeing the sunset when I heard the rumble of his car engine, letting me know he was here, the car shutting off after a couple of seconds as I awaited the devil himself to appear.

I felt his strong presence before I saw him walk in, my back was to him as I ate in silence, when he came in sight right across from me he was relaxed, a twinkle in his eyes, a twinge of pain searing through me, but I hid it quickly enough my expression passive as he stared me down.

"Smells so good in here angel, wouldn't have thought you cooked so good." He smirked, his voice somehow to mellow to what he usually gives me, he was probably satisfied to good with whatever woman he was earlier.

He leaned over the island, his hand barely touching mine but when he did I stiffened, but he was quick to move back and pretend that nothing happened just now, he gazed at me but I just looked down on my half-empty plate, and just went in to finish the rest before my appetite was ruined.

He turned around and got his own plate, my eyes lingering on his broad muscular back, when he turned around he had stacked up the food high, the chicken stir fry with rice and some vegetables I found and boiled.

My jaw nearly fell to the floor, the was at least enough in the skillet for two more people! As he sat across from me, pouring some water from the jug into his own glass, his eyes on mine his smirk intact.

"I'm quite ravenous, worked up quite a sweat." His husky voice filling my ears he wolfed down the food like a wolf, a bitterness settled deep inside me, of course, he worked up a sweat if he had spent all his hours in a room with a willing woman, it ate away at me pushing me.

" I bet you did," I remarked the venom dripping from my tongue, his eyes were weary of me as he studied me and me him.

"If got anything to say, spit it out." He implored leaving his fork down, on his nearly half gone food.

"Was your willing slut pleasured Ryder? Was she satisfied as you were? Was she hitting the walls for you to stay with her to keep her warm all night maybe?" The words tumbled out of my mouth, anger sneaking its way in also his eyes turned cold instantly his lip curling.

"Darling, you might have even heard her maybe? Because let me tell you this when I fuck someone, I fuck them good, so if you didn't hear her, I will be worried that I didn't do a good enough job!" He growled his words hitting ice inside me, I didn't have the desire to play his games, he wanted to make me feel like a worthless piece of garbage fine with me.

Getting off the stool leaning casually over the island, arching my back I saw the fire, burn behind his eyes like a volcano waiting to erupt.

"You know what Ryder fuck you." I backed up off the island and headed for the stairs, when I have spun around forcefully, his hand squeezing my arm hard, it was almost painful my breath hitched as I focused on his face, his eyes scorching me with their heat, lust, and desire shining in them, I tried to get free but his hold tightened.

"I will if you will angel." He growled in my face, his lips inches from mine

"In your dreams Ryder!" I growled back, his hold on me loosened at once and I didn't wait a second later, I went straight upstairs, my anger rising but I could not bear him talking about another woman to me, it stung like a bite of a snake when it was dripping its venom in me with each bite it took out of my soul.

And the worst thing was I should not feel like this...

Oh oh, what is happening? I feel bad for her in some way, she is so young and is going through stuff maybe even an adult might not go through, though she is starting to fight back is she not? Please vote and comment

Ps, the next chapter is going to be interesting so stay tuned.