Chapter 15

Adrianna's Pov.

When he forced himself in the room and into the bed after I went to sleep, making me very frustrated with his arrogance, not even in my sleep would I get away from him. Just as I went to leave, he caught me by the wrist wrenching me back into the warm bed my hands flat on his naked chest.

Causing my face to heat up, so thankful that it was pure darkness in the room, flipping me over I was back to front with his body, his arm falling on my waist pressing me to him. His hot breath on the back of my neck as he spoke making me squirm.

But knowing he wouldn't let me go I slumped into his arms feeling the heat of his body seeping into mine, my body tingled with his touch, but the tiredness overrode anything else my eyes drifting off, my body becoming numb.

Falling in a deep slumber, not realizing that in the middle of the night, I had made myself comfortable on his exposed chest, feeling something grab my side hard, making me moan out as I tried to ignore it and enjoy my sleep.

"Baby?" His voice was distant making a far away plea.

"Hmm?" I mouthed moving around on the warm yet hard surface, as much as I tried to settle, it didn't seem damn possible.

"I love that we are like this wouldn't change it for the world, but I need you to get off before I do something I will regret." His voice much stronger in my head, moving once more my eyes flickering.

" What do you mean?" Getting up when my eyes opened clearing up my no longer tiredness, I was shocked to look down upon Ryder, who had his jaw locked his Steele blue eyes darkening with each second something wild and hungry running behind them.

The realization hit, I was naked under the t-shirt and that my center was pressed against his hot skin, jumping off fast as I could, blushing like crazy at what had happened to try to understand how I got in that position coming up with nothing.

Snatching the sheet trying to cover myself, this was unbelievable my heart hammered in my chest from the embarrassment.

" Fuck, baby just stop what your doing I can't take it any longer!" He growled his deep voice sending shivers down my spine, noticing that he was eyeing my thigh that was on, show, I was even more mortified what else could happen to me!

Sexual intent etched in his face, squirming I slowly evenly spread out the sheet, hiding my lower half feeling just a sliver of relief. Chuckling at me as he slumped in the bed getting comfortable starting me down as I did him.

" Next time give a guy a warning, that you arents wearing anything under there, ok?" His velvety smooth voice filling my ears making me heat all over, I took in his form.

His whole top half was exposed, muscles on every inch of his body, ink from wrists up swirling over up his thick biceps to his hard broad chest surround his rib cage, symbols, patterns, words ingrained into his body becoming one with him stories written in his skin made me want to lean in and touch every one of them.

My thoughts turned and twisted as I tried not to fear the worst if he did anything to me, while I was asleep, me being unaware of his advances if he touched me, my heart jumped at the thought, the fear consuming me once again looking into his face that was relaxed and somehow taunting...

 "You didn't, did you?" I asked my throat drying up, as I gazed straight at him a smirk playing on his lips now.

"What? You mean to touch you, trail my fingers over your exposed body, how easy it was for me to slide inside you, wake you up screaming in ecstasy " Breathing heavily as blood rushed through my ears blocking out everything else, except Ryder's voice it terrified me.

"Yes." My mouth dries my lower half heating up to an alarming rate, his words triggering something inside me, leaning towards me his fingertips trailing up my waist and ribcage and back down making me tremble with excitement.

Before I could do something he had pushed me down and I was pinned under his body, making me gasp as he pushed up against my center, making me moan out with the friction, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Leaning down beside my ear, biting down on my lobe making me hiss, I could feel myself get wet by this monster, my hands on his chest pushing and not pushing for him to get off of me. 

"Don't worry, when your ready I will be waiting to make you mine, but keeping my hands off you might become a problem angel" He whispered pushing into my center, his sweats just keeping the barrier between me and his hard member.

He slipped off my body and strode to the door my eyes zeroing on his back, that had more tattoos a red tribal dragon covered one side of his back, which held my attention more than the other ones...

"I'll make breakfast, your stuff should be here at any moment," He said walking out of the room, falling back into the soft cozy bed, my heart calming just a bit before speeding up again, as I thought of him, he said my things would be here soon, what did he mean by that?

Getting up I walked to the bathroom looking for a toothbrush, to my luck he had a brand new one still in its packaging, brushing them I found a deodorant thankful for that, even if it was a man's one, but I couldn't care less have that, rather a horrible disaster later, my stomach growled but more so I wanted coffee in my system...

Trying to comb through my hair, was a bit easier than I expected I let it down soft waves, I felt weird with just a shirt and no undergarments but I had to put them in for washing, hopefully, when he said about my stuff it meant some clothes...

Making my way downstairs I was shocked to see boxes in the living room one piled on the other and the was a rack full of clothes, approaching carefully these were my clothes from my house! 

I heard someone walk in turning around I was met with a tall man, blond hair he was also built but was somehow smaller than Ryder's well-defined body which looked bigger stronger deadlier...

"And who might you be?" The stranger asked each word heavier than the last, he had an accent, texas I thought, his green eyes roamed my body before landing on my face curiosity in them and something feral lurking in there something dangerous...

"Adrianna, Adrianna De Luca," I said my tone flat, this man didn't scare me as much as Ryder. since I met him, he had put the most fear in me a person could, and this stranger didn't seem to faze me as much as he might have done twenty-four hours ago.

He held another box in his hands, he was wearing a pair of Adidas, dark blue jeans, a loose white t-shirt, and an oval-shaped face set jaw thin lips straight nose but it seemed that it had been broken once or twice, lime green eyes and blond hair.

 Putting the box down he took a step closer extending his hand for mine which I took.

" I'm Arcade but people call me Cade." He drawled, his hand shaking mine and it seemed he didn't want to drop it, so I broke off first, his touch sent a shiver up me and not in a good way the was something wrong about him making me alarmed...

" I would recommend you keep your hands to yourself before, they are no longer a part of your body anymore" His threatened, making me feel safe once again that he was here.

Who do we have here? Who could this Arcade be to Ryder a friend or foe we will just have to see, please vote and comment have a nice day.