Chapter 27

"Don't shy away now baby girl," I said in reassurance, before going at her like a starved wolf, her sweet juices filled my taste buds, making me even hungrier, she bucked and cried under my penetrating tongue, moving over her folds, lapping up all her slick flower, pressing into her entrance that was so willing for me.

Sucking on her nub, making her trash and arch her back giving me more access.

"My god Ryder!" She mewled like a little kitten, gripping the sheets her knuckles going white.

"Yes, baby?" I said taking a breath, clicking my tongue savoring her taste.

"More!" More was the only word I needed, I dug in once again her hand landing on my hair tugging and pulling me closer to her drenched core, bringing my fingers in the game, I licked my index and probed her entrance and slid in at once she froze in place, her eyes shutting her hand tightening on my hair, not that I minded.

"You okay baby?" Her eyes fluttered open then closed once again nodding silently biting her lip.

" I can't understand the sensation and feelings I'm getting, and it's so unknown to me." She whispered more to herself than to me, smiling at the thought, she was like the fucking virgin mary, licking over her nub my index dragging back and forth over her drenched puckering hole.

"Let me consume you, let me take over you angel ok?" She nodded silently, her sweet little whimpers getting louder, I added a second finger stretching her tight walls readying her for me.

My tongue swirled over my pumping fingers, she trashed around her lovely moans filling my ears as she came undone for me, it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, her back arching into my mouth, her hands trying to hold on for life as the pleasure consumed her, 

Her eyes rolling at the back of her head, her mouth forming the perfect oh shape as utter bliss took over her lith body...

Taking in all her sweet dripping juices into my mouth, licking up every drop, lapping her up as she came down from the high, her body trembling from the aftershocks.

Leaning off her body, I took my sweats off, my cock rising from its confines painfully hard and wanting to fuck her, crawling up her body licking a hot strip of slick saliva between her big breasts up to her neck, chin, and finally on her mouth.

Kissing her lips once again my cock settling between her lax thighs pressing on the hood of her clit, watching her gasp in surprise as she felt how big I was against her.

"I need to take you now baby, I can't hold on any longer I need to be deep inside you." I husked out, my warm breath fawning over her beautiful face.

She nodded in silence again, biting her lip when I slid my hand between our bodies spreading her out with my hips, as I palmed my dick slipping in just a couple of inches past her heat, even those two inches felt heavenly.

I watched her face trying to identify any signs of pain, her eyes shifted all over my face, and my tattoos, my hand tipped her chin to me, the pad of my thumb pressing down on her lower lip, her eyes looking into mine.

"Look at me when I slide into your tight heat." Knowing full well that she would obey even if it killed her, here walls were even tighter than I could imagine, that fucking toy could never do her justice, sliding a few more inches into her I halted the second I felt the barrier.

She looked into my face asking silently for reassurance...

"Ready angel?" My self-control was wearing thin and slipping from my grasp, but I had to do right for her the first time at least, her hands glided up my sides over my chest as she tried to steady her breathing.

"Yes, but Ryder..." She looked scared only adding fuel to the fire, I wanted so badly to ram up her hot walls to make her fucking mine.

"Yes, baby?" I asked my cock twitching to go deeper and deeper.

"Please go slowly?" She asked her eyes shining she was the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on so small so innocent to me.

"Of course baby, I will go slow as you need," I whispered feeling the burn in my gut, I was battling my demons, as I tried to hold on for fucking control, her body, her face, her scent only drove me to the edge of never coming back.

My body felt like exploding, pushing my hips inwards I pushed through her virginal barrier, her face in that instant turned into pure agony, her hips rising over my hips pushing me deeper, she gasped as her nails dug into my skin.

"Ryder it hurts!" She chocked out, a tear rolling down her cheek, lowering my body without pushing into her, engulfing her in my heat her body soft against mine.

"It's okay, I'm right here with you just relax and it will fade away in a few minutes."My insides burned like I was tearing apart in two, one part to just take her on the spot unmercifully, or the other where I will be gentle like she so desperately needs right now, from me at this time.

I could only stop my urges so much so I laid my mouth over hers and savaged her mouth, trying to keep my primal needs at bay, my dick jerked inside her making her cry out, I forced my tongue into her mouth making her moan as I took over, trying to bring her so sort of relief until she got used to my size, I was packing 9 thick inches here for her small body.

Her body relaxed under me, her walls slicking as I bit down on her lip, she hissed as I growled broke off, inhaling her fruity scent as it overrode all my senses.

"That's it, baby, you're doing so well for me." I murmured below her ear, causing her to shiver in anticipation, my hands went up to the side of her head fisting the pillow, my hunger growing trying to consume me.

Her hips clenched her slick walls tightening around me making me grunt low in my throat.

"I'm ready now." She whispered in my ear, making me the happiest man on earth or my dick for that matter, I pushed in further her juices coating my thick cock as I got deeper, she seemed to only get tighter as I worked my way in.

She arched her back into me her body bending pressing all over me, her face twisting in want and pleasure she bit her lip, I was going to ruin her and I was going to enjoy every fucking second of it.

"It's too big I can't take anymore!" She breathed hard her head falling into my chest her hands had found a way to my back and she was digging her nails into my flesh scratching me like a wild cat, a hiss of my breaking free as I felt the skin break.

I'm liking this the next one is going to turn in ways I thought I would never imagine writing but I did and I was smiling like an idiot all day after I wrote it, I was gonna gift Ryder with 12 inches but I was like how much is it in cm, and when I found out my jaw dropped, so I took it down a notch, like the fucking 9, see you in ten please vote and comment...