Chapter 25

I'm back again hi to all of you!!!

Hot tears were dripping down my face unrelenting, I physically hurt inside, why was this all happening to me why? Curling into my body holding the pillow trying to seek some sort of comfort, one thing could soothe her and he was fucking another woman sending her over the edge no doubt

It was so hard to block out the loud moaning, but she was so lost in herself that they stopped ringing in her head, feeling the bed dip and a warm hand on my bare shoulder, flinching I flung myself to the other side of the bed.

"Keep your filthy hands off of me!" I screamed my begging for oxygen as tears rolled down my face, when would they stop? When could I become strong again, and not fear anything? Ryders face twisted in all different emotions, frustrated anger hurt but most of all worry as he tried to get closer but I brought myself to the headboard trying to stay away from him.

"Angel, what's the matter why are you crying?" He asked like he was generally confused was he stupid? Tipping my head up begging for God to save me for once in my life!

"What's wrong? Maybe your screaming whore in the other room! Just fucking leave me alone go to her!" I snarled, my lungs burning my pain seeing through me with each word I spilled.

A smirk played on his lips a taunting one, my heart clenched my tears never drying up, did he have to torture me so much? What did I do to deserve this? Why was I so stupid and naive to fall for a heartless monster that played me at the tips of his very fingertips?

"Baby it's not what you think." He replied sitting down on the bed his hand moving over the bed closing in on my bare leg.

Ryder's Pov.

She flinched away again moving her body away from me once again, the agony she was going through was flashing before my eyes, my heart tugged a bit as I saw her tearstained face watch me wary of me anger flaming in her beautiful eyes.

She was only wearing a thin yellow crop top, and some cotton shorts leaving still painfully hard since I was still unsatisfied from earlier, her body was so hot but in so much pain and I had cause it by doing what I was doing all week, I had no clue she was that affected by my actions.

Had she been like this all week? Been in this much pain as I taunted her with my sex escapades?

"Its exactly what I think, just leave me alone and go to her!" She bit out her lip curling in disgust as her eyes flickered between the door and me.

"Baby if you get up and come with me everything will be explained," I said, even through the pain, I saw a flash of curiosity making me smile but it was gone when she saw my reaction, replaced with horror instead.

"No, I'm not going to see that whore of yours! Spread out waiting for you to fuck her, just leave! You have done enough damage as it is!" She hissed, her tears glazing over her eyes as she tried to rain them in.

Huffing frustrated, she was fucking stubborn for a girl her age. I got up, the minute I heard the door slam earlier I knew she saw what I was doing, and I had only gotten a chance to slip on some black sweats before I rushed to her leaving my task waiting for later, circling the bed I came up by her side, she tried to go to the other side but I got a hold on her wrist.

"Will we do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked as I bent to her level, but she tugged her wrist trying to get out of my hold.

"The hard way it is, angel." I snapped, bending over I got her waist and pulled her over my shoulder, she began to trash against me her fists in my back her knee in my ribcage.

"Let me go, Ryder! I don't want to go in there and see her!" She screamed I as walked over to the door, she kicked once again nearly throwing the air out of my lungs, I slapped her round ass that showed a bit more since she was bent over and I came in direct contact with her soft skin, a loud yelp echoing on the walls.