♡45

I know I can treat you better~

"Never thought Soojin is like this

"Never thought Soojin is like this."
"Jisung moved on really quick."
"Why did he break up with Yoona in the first place?"
"No one knows."
"It's ofcourse because of Soojin."
"Yeah they have been quite close with each other recently. "
"She seduced him for sure."
"Yeah she has been trying to hit on him since day one."
"How could she do that to Yoona."
"She is a boyfriend stealer."
"Can't believe Jisung broke up with Yoona for her."
"What's so good about her anyway?"
"I heard they spent last night together."
"Yeah they were getting inside a house and it was pretty late at night."

All these things were making Soojin have a headache. The moment she entered the university, she heard people talking about her which was not true. Ningning told her that an anonymous account posted some pictures of her and Jisung in the fair and them getting inside their house. The photos were posted on the Facebook page for only the university students that meant almost every student saw them.

The whole squad was now sitting in the cafeteria. Soojin's head was down as the gossips were going on. Her friends looked at each other with concerned eyes. Jisung who was being quiet for a long time, got up from his seat and stood beside Soojin. The girl looked up. Jisung grabbed her hand and said, "Come with me." They were now in the center of the lunch room as all eyes were on them.

"CAN YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP?" Jisung glared at everyone as they stopped talking. The whole room became silent. It was his first time doing someone like this as he tried to stay away from people except his friends and family.

"Yes Soojin is my girlfriend", Jisung announced. Soojin looked at him with wide eyes as the others gasped. "So what? Why do you guys care so much about my relationship? She didn't seduce me. What is this? I'm the one who approached to her. Do you even know the reason I broke up with Yoona? If you don't know then keep your mouths shut."

"Do you even like her?", one of the girls asked.

Jisung faced Soojin and they looked into each other's eyes. "Yes I like her. I like her so much." He didn't hesitate to cup her cheek with one hand and leaned closer to her. It happened in a split of seconds when their lips met. Jisung's eyes were closed. It lasted for only a few seconds when he leaned away. Soojin's eyes were still wide, trying to process what exactly happened. She looked around, everyone's mouths were parted including their friends.

Jisung didn't waste any time and dragged her with him. All the way, her head was down as she let him take her to wherever he was going. She couldn't look up because she for sure knew that her face looked like a tomato. She was feeling that butterflies effect in her stomach for the first time. Never did she think that she would kiss Park Jisung twice in one day.

Jisung took her to the rooftop of the business department building. They squinted their eyes as it took some time for their eyes to adjust to the sunlight. Cold wind blew past them.