Chapter Two: First Move

Cameron

"I mean did you see the way she stood up to him?" Jack asked me as we strolled down the crowded hallway to our next class. "Talk about sexy; I love a girl who's not afraid to show a guy up."

I have until football camp starts to make her fall in love with me, and sleep with me. It shouldn't be that hard, but the way she stood up to Pat today just proves how difficult this will be. That's only because no girl has ever had to guts to speak their mind to him, or the rest of us in that case.

"Cameron?" Jack asked while waving his hand in front of my face.

The sooner I start getting to work, the more time I'll have to execute my plans. Unfortunately, I haven't even had the chance to say anything to her yet.

"Hey!" Jack shouted in my ear.

"What the hell do you want?" I turned and faced him angrily.

He threw his hands up in surrender. "Chill out bro, you spaced out and I just tried to bring you back," He explained.

"I'm thinking about how I'm going to approach this one. She obviously won't be as easy to snatch up like most of the other girls," I explained to him.

"No shit, the girl has balls," He scoffed. "Not literally I hope but you know what I mean," He added.

I rolled my eyes and we stopped walking once we reached my locker. While I switched out my books, Jack leaned against a locker beside mine. As he waited, he winked at almost every girl who passed by.

"You're so stupid," I chuckled.

He turned and winked at me too. I laughed as I pushed my locker door shut. Just when I turned around to face the hallway, someone shoved me back against it.

"Hey Cameron," Hanna smiled seductively.

"Uh-um hey," I replied. Where the hell did she come from?

"So I was wondering if you'd be going to that party Friday," She said as she trailed a finger down my torso.

"It's a party, of course I'm going," I scoffed.

Hanna is one of the school sluts, and was my number thirty. Unfortunately she refuses to move on and leave me be. I can't help that I'm amazing both in bed and out of it, but I wish she'd go away.

"Maybe we could meet up and go together?" She asked while fluttering her eye lashes.

I'd really rather not, but then again, it could be a way of making Rebecca jealous. First I have to introduce myself to her though.

"Yeah sure thing," I sighed.

"Which really means no way in hell," Jack butted in. He moved between us and gave her a look over. "Nobody wants to sleep with you anymore Hanna, you've been will every single one of us. If you think you'll get Cameron to screw you again you're wrong."

She crossed her arms after she rolled her eyes at him annoyed. "Don't be jealous that you didn't get me first Jacky," She smiled evilly.

Luckily I had fast reflexes because Jack was about to go ape shit on her. I held him back and Hanna smiled. "Cameron darling, pick me up at seven," She winked as she walked off, smacking me with her long blond hair in the process.

Jack patted me on my back, and we began to walk to our next class. He was much more relaxed and chilled out once she was no longer around. It was just a show, nothing out of the ordinary for him, he's good at making a fake scene.

"She's an animal dude, you are a lucky man," He told me.

I scoffed, "Are you kidding me? Sure she was good for a virgin, but I've experienced much better."