Chapter Forty-Four: Clara VS Becca

Cameron

Day one of our week trip begins today. Nobody really made a set calendar of plans for things we all would be doing, but we all had different things we knew we wanted to do. We were all in the kitchen buzzing around for something to eat for breakfast. The girl's refused to cook anything for us because Pat told them women belonged in the kitchen. So we had to just settle with bowls of cereal.

"Hey bro, what are your plans for the day?" Dylan asked me as he pulled up a chair at the table.

I swallowed the mouthful of frosted flakes I had in my mouth before I replied. "I'm taking Becca on a tour around town," I told him. There weren't many fancy places for people to go, so I had just thought of a few hot spots I usually went to visit while I was in town.

Pat had been gulping down a glass of water to help kill his hangover, but then he choked on it and started coughing his lungs out. It wasn't until Cody patted his back that he finally stopped. "Becca?" He asked me confused.

"Yeah, it's Rebecca's nickname." Cody explained as he too pulled up a chair at the table. The girl's had vanished back upstairs to get dressed up for the day. I hope they realized that there wouldn't be any food left for them by the time they made it back downstairs. They're living in the same house as five teenage football players, food doesn't stand a chance at surviving.

"Oh yeah...She isn't mad at me for what happened last night is she?" He asked with nothing but guilt in his voice. Jack told me about how he just happened to come back into the room for his cell phone at the time Pat had pushed her. She wouldn't of been hurt too bad, but I would have felt bad if she had fallen.

"From what I can tell she isn't, but you'd have to ask her yourself." I shrugged.

He nodded his head in understanding, then he frowned. "So she's letting you call her by her nickname? What about the rest of us? Rebecca is a mouthful," he complained.

I just shrugged, and Jack had just joined us when three loud voices came floating down the stairs. For whatever reason all three of them looked great. Rachel had on a pair of skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt that ruffled at the bottom. If I had to compare her to a celebrity I'd say she was rockin' the whole Miley Cyrus get up. Clara had on a brown skirt that showed off her legs, and a white t-shirt that fit tight enough to where her boobs stood out, but loose enough to not pass for being a prostitute. Her blond hair was curled, and she reminded me of Taylor Swift at the moment. Rebecca...or Becca, had been the last one down the stairs. She had on a pair of dark blue shorts that were torn at the bottom, and a blue, white, purple, and maroon colored plaid shirt.

"Hey beautiful," Dylan greeted Rachel, giving her a quick peck on the lips. Jack had been eating cheerios, and took one out of his bowl, throwing it at Dylan. "Don't be a hater Jack," he chuckled.

Before I could pick up my spoon for another mouthful of food, Clara leaned against the table beside me. She was wearing a perfume that reminded me of when we used to be together. I told her how I love to smell it on her, and so she wore it ever since. The fact that she chose to wear it now irritated me though. "So Cameron I heard that you were going to take Rebecca out for a tour and I was wondering if I could join you guys." She said as she made the same pouty face that I could never resist.

My eyes narrowed at her, telling her that I wasn't up for playing any games. She just shot me back a playful smile though. "Only if it's okay with Rebecca," I replied.

"Great," she beamed, "because she already said she didn't mind."

Of course she did. I glanced over at the kitchen where Becca had begun to make herself a bowl of cereal. She had overheard the conversation and gave me a sheepish smile. Then I turned back to Clara, who had a mischievous smile on her lips. "I'm ready to go when you guys are," I sighed.