Chapter Five: Milkshakes and a Movie

Cameron

The last hour of the school day and the clock decides to go as slow as a snail. Impatiently, I tapped my pencil on my desk and just stared at the thing, threatening it in my mind in hopes that it would speed up. Then Dylan turned around and took my pencil from me. "What the hell is your problem dude?" He whispered since our teacher had to go out in the hall with a student.

"Nothing,'' I replied too fast.

A smile grew across his face and he chuckled, "Are you nervous about your date or something?" My eyes turned to slits as I glared at him. Nervous was definitely not the right word to use, more like excited. She's going to be a challenge and if I can succeed in getting her in bed then I am unstoppable.

"No man, I just can't wait to try out some new tricks I've been working on, especially on her."

"I don't know bud, she may cost you, I picked a tough one for you," he shook his head. I snatched my pencil back from him and jabbed it into his side.

"Ow," he frowned.

"Don't doubt my skills Dylan; otherwise I won't be so generous the next time I get to pick your girl."

He rolled his eyes and turned back around when the classroom door opened. While Mr. Franks talked about whatever he was talking about, I began to tap my pencil again. My mind wondered how this date was going to go, and I practiced how I was going to work my magic and what we were going to talk about. In a normal situation, the girl talks guy's ears off to death, but since Becca already hates me, she isn't bound to do the same. I'll have to come up with some things we could talk about so there aren't any awkward silences. I hate those.

"Is there a problem Cameron?" Mr. Franks asked me. I stopped tapping my pencil as I froze.

"Well?" He asked even louder. Someone wasn't having a good day.

"Nope, everything is fine," I smiled up at him. His cold glare ate away at me though, so I just focused on the papers that were scattered all over my desk.

"Stop tapping your pencil or I'll kick you out." With that, he walked back to the front of the classroom and continued lecturing about boring crap that I for once didn't care to pay attention to.

"Work with partners on the packet for the last twenty minutes of class," he ordered us before retreating to his desk.

Students were out of their seats so fast you'd of thought the fire alarm had gone off. Dylan got out of his seat and turned his desk around to face mine. When he glanced up at my face, he frowned. "Are you sure you're okay? You look like you just finished running a marathon."

If I keep thinking this hard about the date then I'm going to screw up everything. It'll seem too staged, and obvious that I practiced what I was going to say. "I'll be fine once the damn bell rings," I sighed. "Anyway, what are we supposed to be doing?"

"The packet," he chuckled as he dangled his in front of my face.

"I knew that," I scoffed.

Hanna and her followers were just getting up from their seats on the other side of the room. I didn't really pay much attention to their existence until they dragged desks over to where Dylan and I were sitting. "Hey cuties," she beamed at us.

I wanted to just die, not only is time going inhumanly slow, but I was stuck in a room with this chick. There's nothing wrong with her, I mean she's super hot and even kinda smart at times. But she can't stay away from us, all of us. We've all spent a night with her before, me first, then Jack, Cody, Pat, and recently Dylan. She's wants the same thing we want, and it's not like she's bad at it, we just don't like hooking up with the same girl numerous times. Especially one that we've all been with before.