Chapter Forty-One: Over Night Stay

Cameron

"Dude I think we got the biggest room in the whole suite," Pat rejoiced as we got ourselves situated. I had changed into some more comfortable clothes when we first got in. Nothing more than a pair of saggy grey sweatpants and a navy blue t-shirt with nothing on it.

After I rolled my bag over to the side of the room by a window, and flopped down on the side of the bed. "I think you're right, which also means we got the largest bed. So if I feel any part of you touching me when we go to bed, I have the right to assume you're gay," I told him.

After we got checked in at the front desk by an old friend of my dad's, we guided hotel workers to the cars so they could carry our stuff up to our room for us. Since it was just an over night stay, we didn't need every suitcase we brought, so we each only had one bag that we needed. It was already eight thirty, and the sun had begun to drift away to the other side of the planet.

"Whatever, you and I both know that you're the one who can't keep your hands to yourself," he joked as he snatched the remote to the tv off of the dresser, and turned it on. No part of me really cared to move at the moment, so I just watched Pat walk around the room and check things out. When he came back out of the bathroom, he slid his shirt off over his head and tossed it on the floor.

I covered my eyes with a hand and laid back onto the bed. "What the hell man? Thanks for the warning," I said sarcastically. Pat was the type of person who would walk around a house, or in our case a hotel suite, butt naked, and could careless about being seen. Not that I had an issue with it either, I just wouldn't want to make people uncomfortable like he so greatly tends to do.

"My bad," he sighed. I could hear him moving around the room, and then a piece of clothing landed on my face. Thinking the worst, I shot up and looked to see what had landed on me. Pat laughed when I let out a sigh of relief because it was just the shirt he had tossed onto the floor.

"Dick," I grumbled as I chucked it back at him. He caught it easily, and then I noticed that he had just changed into another outfit. "Where are you going?" I asked him suspiciously when he sprayed some cologne on himself.

"Let's just say that Logan isn't the only person I remember from our last visit here. Some people I got to know last year found out I was in the area and asked to hang out for an hour." He replied as he refolded and placed the clothes he had just changed out of, into his suitcase.

Knowing the kind of crowd Pat's attracted to, I knew he'd be gone for more than an hour. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if were gone the whole night. "Make sure you take your cell phone so you can call to let us know when you'll be back. Wouldn't want to go back home because you were kidnapped or something," I told him seriously. My mom made it perfectly clear that I was responsible for everyone's safety, and Pat was the only one I knew I'd have to worry about.

"Okay mom, don't get your panties in a knot." He joked.

"Pat just make sure you call to check in alright?" I asked him. He groaned annoyed as he walked over to where I was.

"Okay I'll call," he promised me. He could have just said that the first time, but whatever. "Before I go anywhere though, I need to grab a few..." He trialed off as he searched a pocket in his suit case. "Damn, I left them in the other suit case. You don't happen to have some condoms with you do you?" He asked me.

I thought about it for a minute, because I had originally not packed any since I knew I was going to ask out Rebecca. Then I remembered that I had bought a box just in case. "Look in the bottom of the bag," I told him.

He searched through my suit case for a few seconds before he came up with the box and took about five packs out. "Ooo, you buy the best kind in the country. How much was it for thirty-six of these babies?" He asked.