Twenty-Three: Man-Whore VS Cheater

Cameron

We started testing today for finals, they were a breeze for me. People had the option of going to lunch or finishing their second test. Of course me and the guys along with many other cool kids, chose to go to lunch. Lizzy and Hanna joined us at our table since they didn't want to be messed with by one of Hanna's ex boyfriends.

"And then this little slut of mine went and got her cherry popped yesterday. She's been limping around all day," Hanna chuckled as she continued telling us about her last few days.

Lizzy glanced at me, but I ignored her. In fact each time she tried to talk to me I just blew her off. Happens to every girl I sleep with whether it's a bet or not. "Who was the lucky fellow?" Jack asked her, giving her a playful shove. She winced, but then snapped out of it. "Um it was uh-" she paused and glanced at me again wondering if I minded if she told them. Even though I honestly didn't care, I didn't show her any sign of how I felt about it. Instead I just took some sips of my soda.

"Awe she's shy," Pat teased. He and Jack started laughing, and Lizzy's cheeks lit up in a deep shade of red. I felt her eyes on me begging for some help, and I thought about it, but was distracted when Rebecca came out of the school with Rachel and Cody. My eyes instantly shot to her long, beautiful, smooth legs that were exposed because she was wearing a skirt. Her t-shirt was tight fitting and showed off her curves perfectly. She glanced across the school grounds and noticed me looking at her and gave me a little wave.

"Dylan have you been working out?" Hanna asked him. I tore my gaze away from Rebecca and looked at her.

"Some," he replied. She had been sitting on the table, but now that she had picked which one of us she wanted, she slid from the table onto his lap. We all watched as she whispered something in his ear and then they kissed.

"Get a room," Pat joked.

Rebecca

Finally I was able to get Rachel to talk to me. It was mostly because Cody had helped me out, he too wanted to know what was going on between her and Cameron. We walked down to a small table near the lake and waited for her to explain what happened.

"Come on guys I really don't want to talk about it," she eventually muttered.

Cody frowned at her, he was probably more upset about it than I was since I already knew most of what happened. "Did you go to him or did he go to you?" He asked her. Cody has always been torn between his sisters, us, and his brothers, the man-whores. I don't want him to chose between us if he doesn't have to, and hopefully he won't since Cameron and I are on good terms.

She sighed. "Alright here's what happened. I was at my locker a few weeks ago and for some reason a group of about four girls came up to me and asked me stuff about you," she said to Cody. "So I told them the basics, and when they started asking if you were a good kisser and stuff, they somehow turned the subject onto me and asked me about me virginity. Since I was fine with the way I was, I told them I hadn't done it and so they made a huge deal about it and told a bunch of people that I was a little chicken and stuff. You guys know I am not good with peer pressure, and they dared me to sleep with Cameron." She said. I could see the disgust in her eyes and knew she wasn't happy at all about it. "So after school one day I went to his house, and we did it." She finished.

I just wish she would have told me some little sluts were messing with her, I would have taken care of them. Cody would have too, I'm sure he would have called up his brotherly squad and made them destroy each one of those chicks. "I'm sorry Rach," I told her as I gave her a comforting hug.