Chapter Twenty: Answers

Rebecca

Today is Monday, and that means that we are going to be taking practice finals. Our real ones don't start until tomorrow, which sucks for me because I haven't been studying to well. So far I think I've done pretty well on these practice tests, but we're in biology now, and I hate it. Mostly because all of the man-whores are in this class, and Rachel has been avoiding me even though she says she hasn't. It's obvious when I see her down a hall and we make eye contact and then she vanishes.

"I want you all to finish this thing right away. The sooner you finish, the sooner the grading will be done and the more time I'll have to spend with my husband for our anniversary. So I'm pairing you all up." Mrs. Wilson told the class.

Worse case scenario, she pairs me up with Cameron. Best case, she pairs me up with Rachel so I can get some answers and be with my best friend. Usually in movies, the worse case scenario happens, but this isn't a movie so maybe I'll have better luck.

"Oh no, you guys won't be working together at all," she chuckled when the man-whores scooted their seats closer together.

"Oh come on," Patrick whined. She just hit him on the top of his head with the stack of test papers and continued walking down the rows as she called out names.

"Rebecca you and Dylan can work together. Rachel, you and Cameron will work together..." She just continued on and on as if that was a okay pairing situation. Not that Dylan is a bad person, but he's still a man-whore like the rest of them.

~~~

From the look on his face as we began to take the test, I could tell I would be doing all the work. He doesn't have a clue what is going on at all. "You didn't study did you?" I asked him.

He glanced up at me and let out a sigh. "Well I did study, or at least I tried to, but some stuff came up and focusing became much more complicated."

I looked at him in disbelief. "What kind of stuff? Like you guys and your bets kind of stuff or normal people stuff?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "A little bit of both I guess you could say."

I just shook my head. "Just when I thought you were the good one," I joked. None of them are good, they're all evil in their own filthy ways. I just don't know Dylan's dirty little tricks and secrets that I'm sure he has.

"You're best friends with the only decent one of us. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not better than Cameron." He shrugged. "Well apart from the fact that he is willing to stand up for you and I'm not." What does he mean by that? "Earlier some chick was talking crap about you and Cameron told her off. He bashed the girl so bad she ran off to the bathroom crying. Just between me and you, I think he may actually like you. Not even in a bad kind of way, more like as a girl he'd actually care about." He explained.

Awe Cameron stood up for me, but who cares? He is just trying to get back on my good side so that I can go back to falling for his dumb little games. News flash for you Cam-rooster, I'm not going to let you win this bet no matter what! "Whatever, let's just get back to this test." I replied in a bored tone.

Cameron

"You didn't tell Rebecca about what happened between us did you?" Rachel asked suddenly.

She sounded so nervous, and was even a little shaky. You'd think she would have told Rebecca by now since they're best friends and all. 

"I may have mentioned it," I shrugged as I jotted down the answer to the next question. This test is really easy, I feel like Luke could ace this thing without breaking a sweat.