Chapter Ten: Apologies

Cameron

This morning was too slow for my liking. I ended up waking up twenty minutes late, and forgot lunch money for school today. As I thought about what else I could have forgotten, I glanced around the school parking lot. Most people car pooled unless they just bought a new car, in that case they drove themselves. I carpool sometimes to save money on gas, but I prefer to be by myself in the mornings. It allows me some time to myself, to prepare for what the day will throw in my face.

It wasn't until my eyes landed on Rebecca that I snapped back to reality. She's going to force me to say sorry to as many of the girls I slept with as possible. If it weren't for my fat mouth telling my dad about my sex life then I'd refuse.

"Multiple times," I had said to him.

"How many we talking here?" He asked wide eyed.

It's sad that I don't even have to think hard about it to remember. I sighed, "Sixteen...this year."

"Cameron Allan Walker," he frowned, "What do you mean sixteen?!"

A loud tap on my window made me jump a little. Jack and Dylan were standing by the car so I rolled down the window.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Dude let's go inside. What the hell are you doing in there anyway?" Jack asked sticking his head into the window. I practically got a mouthful of his blond hair, but leaned back enough not to.

"What do you think he's doing dumbass?" Dylan said as he yanked Jack out of the car. "It's obvious the guy was jacking off."

I just laughed at him and shut off the car. "Whatever Dylan, pretty sure I don't have to when there are enough girls here to go around," I smiled.

He nodded in agreement and I rolled up my window before getting out of the car. I dragged my backpack from the back seat, swung it over a shoulder, and locked the car. They had already begun to walk, but I had to go see Rebecca. "I'll catch up with you guys later," I called out to them. They gave me confused looks and came back over to where I was.

"What? Why?" Dylan asked.

"I just have some things I need to take care of with Rebecca. Just meet me at Pat's locker like always."

"Alright." Jack patted me on the shoulder before they took off.

Rebecca

This skirt is really short; I'm going to have to sag like a dude in order to get into the school. That damn dress code and its finger-tip policy. I'm sure if my generation wasn't so lazy we'd all sue and win. I used my car mirror to see what I was doing, dropping my backpack on the parking lot. My hair was curly and took way to long this morning to do, but I'm still here and with plenty of spare time.

"Need help with that?" Cameron whispered in my ear. I froze as his voice sent shivers down my spine and back up again. How did I not see him coming over here?!

"N-No," I frowned as I moved away from him.

He looked quite sexy today; his hair was spiked just right, making my hands want to get tangled in it. He had on a royal blue t-shirt that brought out the blue in his eyes, defining them actually. His black leather jacket fit him perfectly and just added to the sexiness. Of course he had sagging pants, but they weren't as bad as other guys' pants. He only had them down about an inch or two. Geez, I hate to admit this but I would totally tap that. I'm so disgusted with myself.

"Alright well stop pulling your skirt down like a weirdo and let's do this," he sighed.

Do what?! What's he talking about?