Chapter Thirty-Four: Let the Games Begin

Cameron

I pressed my whole body against hers as I lifted her up off her feet. Her legs instinctively wrapped themselves around my waist, extinguishing any space left between us. I moaned when her hands, that were now tangled, in my messed up hair, yanked on some strands in pleasure from our close proximity. No longer excited by standing, I set her down on my bed before leaning onto her, making her lay down.

She didn't allow too much time to pass by before she pulled my head back down to hers, forcing our lips to once again make contact. They moved in sync with each other, like we had kissed this way our whole lives. Wanting more, I lightly bit her bottom lip asking for entry. I could feel her lips pull into a grin as she denied me the access I so badly wanted. Frustrated, I went back to the simple kiss that we had going before. Eventually she got bored with what we were doing, and she moved out from underneath me before shoving me onto my back.

Usually I don't let a girl boss me around; when it comes to bed it's either my way or the highway. But for some reason I was curious to see what Rebecca was willing to do. This is the first time she and I had ever been this close, and this intimate with each other. My heart began to beat rapidly as she crawled on top of me and rested her butt right on top of the part of my sweatpants that covered my manhood. Things got even more heated when she brought her lips back down to mine as she began to grind on me. My hormones were flying through the roof and it took every bit of power in me to resist forcing myself upon her.

"Party rockers in the house tonight..." my cell phone went off loudly on my nightstand right by my head, making me jolt up in bed. My eyes had shot open and I was quickly blinded by the small amount of light shining in through the curtains on the window in my room. As soon as my vision returned to me, I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked in a whisper. My voice hadn't had time to warm up yet and I'm sure I sounded like a dead person.

"Good morning my lovely zombie friend," Pat chuckled into the phone. "Are you over a girl's house or something? You're whispering." Ugh, Pat I'm going to kill you. How could he wake me up from the best dream I've had in ages!?

I glanced over at the clock and it said it was only ten in the morning. My mom would have woken me up by now. I wonder why she let me sleep in this morning. "No I'm not, I'm at home. You woke me up." I told him as I rubbed my aching eyes. Damn him.

"Sorry dude, I thought you'd be up by now. Rachel texted Dylan about the road trip and we're all supposed to meet up to talk about it later." He explained. There was alot of noise in the background, but it sounded like air which meant he was in his car. Where could he be heading at this time?

"Where?" I asked him, not really wanting to know. All I wanted to do right now was go back to sleep and hope to pick up in that dream where things left off.

"We're still trying to figure that out actually. I was thinking your place, that way we could all hang out and swim or something afterwards. Sounds fun right? I mean only if that'd be cool with you of course." He said. I ran my fingers through my hair and frowned when I realized it was wet. Was I sweating?

"Um yeah sure that's fine; I don't have any plans for today." I replied as I wiped the sweat from my forehead off. "Just tell everyone to come over around two o'clock this afternoon."

"Alright," then he paused. "Dude you sound like you're panting. What have you been doing?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing you wouldn't do," I joked. He chuckled, but I could tell he was still curious. "I just was in a really um...intense dream is all." I sighed.