Job Opportunity (1)

A/N;
    Hey guys!! So it feels weird not to write this in 1st person I'm gonna change it to first person, sorry for any confusion. It's still the OC but just using 1st person.

———————————————————————————

The next few weeks were spent in classes, the great hall and my room, never going anywhere I didn't need to be. I hasn't really talked to Severus since he saw me walk out of Lucius' room.

The OWLS are tomorrow and I have to be in Snape's class while takes them. I spent most of the night studying and went to bed around midnight.

I woke up around 7 to get ready. I took a shower made sure I had all of my things before going to the great hall for a quick breakfast.

When I was finished eating I raced to Snape's classroom. I was one of the first kids there, but Hermione was obviously the first.

After a couple minutes everyone was in their seats. He slammed the door open and walked in, slamming it shut behind him.

"Now I expect the best from every single one of you, though most of you will not do your best," he muttered under his breath.

"You are to stay silent unless you have a question for me and me only, not your friends or people around you," he was not in a good mood. "If you talk I promise you that I will make you fail all of your owls so you stuck with me for another year, no matter how much you annoy me," an evil smirk played on his lips as his eyes dragged against each student, finally landing on me.

"Begin!" He shouted.

2 years later

"Professor Mcgonagall its so nice to see you again," I hugged her tightly, seeing she was one of my favorite Professor at Hogwarts. "I could say the same Lily, it's been to long," she had a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm so glad to be back," I smelled the fresh Garden grass on the outskirts of Hogwarts, that's the only thing that hasn't changed.

In the past two years many things have changed. 2 days after my OWLs 2 years ago everything changed.

Severus killed Professor Dumbledore, but me and Minerva are the only ones who know the truth, but I'm still against what he did. Death eaters flooded the school. No muggleborns dare come anymore.

Most muggleborns went into hiding to protect themselves from Voldemort and his troops, but the order is trying to figure out a way to fight them. But about 4 months ago the order had fallen and whoever was in the order and is still alive went into hiding. Luckily only a few people knew I am in the order.

"Severus will meet you in his office to discuss what your responsibilities are," she lead the way to the head masters office.

"The password is Venom," she said before walking off.

I took a deep breath before speaking the password and walking in, leaving my bags in the hallway. I walked up a long spiral set of stairs before reaching a rather large door.

I knocked softly before hearing his baritone voice telling me to come in. I took another deep breath before slowly opening the door. I stepped in before shutting it softly. I looked around the room, it's changed a lot since he became headmaster. It wasn't as welcoming as it used to be.

"Professor," I greeted him politely as I walked towards his desk. Over the years I've had time to think and to figure out things, while helping Harry, Ron, and Hermione find Horcruxes. As we were on the search I was summoned to Hogwarts for a deal I made with Lucius during 5th year.