Picnic Date (26)

Unedited

__________________________________

I woke up the next in bed alone. I got up and looked around, it was quiet and pretty dark.

"Severus?" I muttered, seeing if he was somewhere in the room. No answer.

I stretched myself up before slowly getting out of bed. I went into the living room before checking the rest of the quarters, it was empty.

I got dressed and made my coffee before starting to get ready for the day. Once I was dressed I started to head for the great hall for breakfast, it's been some time since I've eaten there. As I passed the staircase a strong hang pulled me under it, pressing me against the wall.

I was ready to scream when a hand covered my mouth. "Be quiet darling. It's just me," Severus whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath and he pulled his hand away from my face.

"Good morning," he whispered with a smirk on his face. I looked up at him wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Good morning," I replied.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"I just wanted to give you a proper good morning," he answered. His hands were on either said of my head on the wall as he pressed his lips to mine.

__________________________________

*if you know what it looks like u know. I give u a hint, look at the book's cover page*

_______________________________

I cupped his cheeks and we kissed for a few moments before pulling away. He stroked my cheek before giving me a peck on the lips. "Absolutely beautiful," he muttered.

I blushed as he pulled away and grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards our quarters.
"This afternoon, after classes, meet me in the dark woods," he muttered as he sat on his desk and pulled me into his lap.

"Yes sir," I replied. He smirked he rubbed my thighs as we stared at each other like this for a few minutes.

"Now, get to class now my Angel," he whispered, kissing me as he pushed me off his thighs. I nodded and walked out of his office before heading to my classroom.

The day was fine. Less and less children have been attending class since the death eaters have been roaming around.

One of my classes today only had 4 students when there should of been 35. Parents have been taking their children home to keep them safe, I don't blame them though.

There was no one in my final class so I started to head to the dark woods. I grabbed my cloak and headed out, keeping my wand in my tight grasp.

I don't know where I was going, I kept walking until I found Severus, or something. I was walking for a few minutes until I reached an opening in the woods.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hips and pulled me into his body. I screamed and pushed myself away from him, falling onto my ass in front of him.

I looked up and saw Severus smirking down at me. "My god Severus, you are going to give me heart attack one of these days!" I whined as he helped me up.

"You're right," he said, helping me up, "I'm sorry."

"You better be," I joked.

He grabbed my hand and started to lead me further into the opening. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to have a little date," he said, pulling me further.

We walked for a little and before us was a magical view. There was a clear lake with flowers around it. Close to the shore of the lake a picnic blanket sat, with a basket on top.