Not so surprising visit (15)

Edited By Grammarly- so most likely some mistakes.

I was going to make a Valentine's Day chapter but I wanted to save that spicy shit for a later date.

Don't hate me.

                             ⚠️Possible TW⚠️

____________________________________

The next few days all the staff was on high alert. We hadn't seen death eaters in a few days, which is completely out of the ordinary. Kids spend these few days off to go home and visit family while others were told to stay in their common rooms unless they were supervised by an adult.

We feared what could becoming. Severus was the worst of us. He kept me in his room as he paced around the room, waiting to be summoned by the Dark Lord. "Severus, please relax for a minute. You have been stressed for many days," I cooned, placing my hands on his shoulders.

He looked at me with angry eyes, but I knew he wasn't angry at me. His face softened a bit as he placed a hand on my chin, tilting my head up so our eyes locked.

"Darling I'm fine. I'm just worried for your safety is all," he whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek before taking a step back, but I stopped him. I grabbed his waist and hugged him.

"Please Severus, your not fine. Just come sit with me by the fire," I gave him my innocent eyes and looked up at him. I could see his expression melt and he sighed. Suddenly, he picked me up and carried me to the couch. "Severus!" I giggled as he sat down and sat me next to him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, holding me closely. I snuggled into him closely and relax at his gentle touch. "See this is relaxing," I muttered softly.

He chuckled and looked at me. "Yes it is, but we can't stay like this all day," he replied, moving me to where I sat on his lap.

"What do you have in mind, that we can do?" I asked, having a general idea of what he wanted to do. He smirked and snaked his hands down to my ass, squeezing it lightly. "I think you know," he had a suggestive tone in his voice.

"God Severus! You are just like a horny teenager," I laughed. He pushed me closer to his growing reaction and let out a small chuckle. "Only when I'm with you," he whispered huskily in my ear.

I let out a small whimper and grounded my hips into his. "And you, my pretty pet are just like a submissive little whore," he growled in my ear.

I whined and goosebumps erupted from my skin at his words. "See just like that. Under my spell," he hissed. He was right, I was under his complete control.

Without words, he pushed his lips to mine in a heated kiss. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and pushed his lips harder against mine.

"So fucking perfect," he muttered in my ear. His voice was rough and husky. It sent shivers down my spine. He kissed for what seemed like forever before we finally parted, I rested my forehead against his as we caught our breath.

"I never want to stop," I whimpered, pressing my lips to his again. He chuckled and we kissed for quite some time before I started to run out of breath. Sweat ran down my forehead as I sat on top of him.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," he replied, placing a kiss on my neck. I laid against his warm body, I could hear his heartbeat in his chest.

"Can we talk a walk?" I asked, lifting my head so my eyes met his.

"Take a walk where?" he replied. I shrugged and looked out the window. "How about the forest, it's calm and we can be alone together?" he immediately shook his head.