Communication (5)

Hey darlings, so sorry I haven't posted, I have been hella busy but here ya go besties! As I wrote this on the way home from a volleyball game on a bus with a bunch of my friends, it was risky lmao.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Darling, don't walk away from me," he whispered, his body towering over me.

I woke up the next morning and he was holding me protectively, both arms wrapped around my waist so I was pushed against him completely. I snuggled closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body.

Oh, how I missed the feeling of his warm skin pressed against mine. His warm breath tickling my ear. Everything about this moment was perfect, except one thing. The fear Severus has developed.

I snuggled closer to him, my ass pushing against his growing reaction unintentionally. He growled lowly, I still thought he was asleep. His eyes opened lazily and he pushed me even closer to him if it was possible.

"Morning darling," his deep morning voice rang in my ears. I shuttered and pulled away from him slightly. "Good morning Severus," I whispered, "would you like to talk about what happened earlier this morning," I asked quietly.

Within a second I was under him once again. "I would rather have some fun," he growled as his teeth nipped at the skin around my throat. I sighed softly as I felt his teeth against my skin. "S-Severus," I slightly moaned, "w-we need to talk about what happened."

Suddenly he gripped my left thigh making a moan escape my lips as he continued to leave deep-colored marks on my skin. "Well I don't want to talk about it," he growled.

"Well we must talk about it sooner or later," I pushed him away from me and sat up on the bed. "If you want this to work...." I paused and touched his cheek, "you need to tell me things," I whispered.

He looked down then back at me. The look in his eye made me shiver. It looked lustful yet, irritated at the same time. "No darling, you are to obey me and I said I don't want to talk about it," he growled.

"Severus, you are being ridiculous. It's not that hard to just talk to me," I huffed in annoyance. I took the blanket off my half-naked body and stood up. He tried to grab my wrist and pull me back to him but I moved a wrist too quickly from him.

I turned around and left the room, sitting in the living room. Moments later he was in some sweats standing in front of me. "Darling, don't walk away from me," he whispered, his body towering over me.

I huffed and glared at him before standing up, not saying a word. If he doesn't want to talk about things I guess we won't talk at all. "Lily, don't ignore me," he hissed.

I still refused to talk to him, my body turned away from him. He chuckled darkly and before I knew what was happening I was turned around with my back against the wall, and my hands trapped above my head. "Severus, let go," I growled.

He smirked at me and his free hand wrapped around my throat. I wasn't going to stand down, at least I was going to try not to stand down. "S-Severus," I choked out, "you can't j-just fuck me and think we aren't going to talk about this," I struggled to breathe as his grip around my throat tightened.

"Ya, but it can delay it, or maybe I can make you forget it. Fuck you until you don't even know what's going on," a dark smirk played on his lips as he brought his face closer to mine. I whimpered slightly as he licked my cheek.

He chuckled in amusement as he saw my walls crumble under his intimidating stare. I hated how easily he could turn me on, and how easily he can intimidate me. He started to grind his clothed bulge to my barely clothed clit. My breath came out staggered and ragged as he continued his movements.