Invisibility (4)

A/N
    Hey guys!! Sorry it's taking awhile today was my first day at school and I'm already stressed with my CP and honors classes along with Vollyball and other things in my life so please stick with me and everything will turn out fine.
                                         Thank you

———————————————————————————
Unedited!!!

"S-Severus, he going to c-come in," I said in a rushed and hushed tone. He took out a wand and muttered the accio spell. An invisibility cloak covered both of us as he fucked me harshly.

In seconds the door to my office was kicked open and the man walked in. Severus' thrusts were deep and rough but not fast so he didn't make the sound of skin clapping. He looked anger, it was the same man that saw me in the hallway last night.

He looked around the room and saw no one, so he decided my chambers. I didn't want him to go in there but I couldn't say anything, I was too lost in pleasure.

I heard him opening the doors as Severus continued his thrusts. "S-Severus, I'm gonna c-cum," I whispered against his ear. He started to thrust as deep as he could, not yet making a sound.

I lightly moaned and he quickly slammed a hand against my mouth as the knot in my stomach broke. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my knuckles turned white as they were gripped into tight balls.

He grabbed my restrained wrists and pounded into me, as only breathing filled out ears. The man came out in raged and left but stood right outside the door. "She isn't here," he growled.

Another pair of footsteps filled the room as a second death eater came into view. "Well we need to find her. We need to show her we are not to be messed with," he growled as he slammed the door shut and left.

We waited a few seconds before Severus took off the cloak. "S-Severus that was close," I whimpered as he started to move faster.

"That's the fun part," he chuckled.

I moaned loudly as his cock overstimulated my walls. "S-Severus, I'm c-close again," I moaned. He grinned and with his free hand he grabbed my hair and yanked it back. I screamed as I came for the second time this evening.

But Severus didn't dare stop, he wasn't going to stop. "S-Severus, it's too m-much," I cried as his tip hit my cervix with every thrust.

"Shut up and take it," he groaned as he fucked me like no tomorrow. I cried out, my overstimulated clit couldn't take much more. My 3rd release of the night crept up on me.

My walls clenched tightly around his girthy cock. "I'm close," he groaned in a groggy voice. "P-Please cum inside of me," I whined as I felt his cock pulsate inside of me. He fucked me as hard and as rough as he could, as i screamed at my release. With 1,2,3 more thrusts he came deep inside of me, painting my used and overstimulated walls with his thick hot cum.

He collapsed on top of me, both of our breaths heavy. He untied my hands and picked me up gently. "Let's get you cleaned up and I'm bed," he conned as he brought me to the bathroom.

He turned on the shower waited for it to be warm before stepped in and setting me between his legs. He grabbed the soap and started to wash me as I dozed off slightly. He quickly rinsed me off before conditioning my hair.

I fell asleep as he picked me up and dried us off. "Thank you," I muttered tiredly as closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and put me in bed before laying next to me. "Goodnight darling," he muttered as I slowly drifted off to sleep.