That's an Order (13)

Edited by Grammarly so, probably still some mistakes but have fun ;)

____________________________________

I sat in between his legs with a smirk on my face. He was pissed but I could care less, he pissed me off and now it's my turn to teach him a lesson. I leaned down and kissed his tip gently as my hand wrapped around the base of his cock. I stroked him up and down slowly, keeping intense eye contact with him.

He groaned and buckled his hips. I pulled my hand away from him and clicked my tongue. "Patients Severus, you have to wait if you want pleasure," I cooned.

"Untie me, slut," he hissed.

I slapped him and laughed. "You don't tell me what to do, and you are my man whore today." I leaned my head down so my mouth was right above his tip and I let a bit of spit fall from my lips and land on him and I watched as it dribbled down his hard length.

I grabbed him with one hand as the other grabbed his throat. I started to jerk him teasingly and my other hand tightened around his throat. He groaned and threw his head back. Slowly I brought my mouth to meet him and only put his tip in my mouth, sucking it slowly. He grew frustrated and even more pissed as I teased him. "Quit teasing," he hissed.

I giggled and continued my movements. After a few moments, I started to bob my head up and down his length, jerking what I couldn't fit comfortably in my mouth.

My tongue was pressed against the underside of his cock as I started to bob my head faster, using more suction. He groaned and buckled his hip to push his dick all the way in. I took both my hands and put them on his hips, pushing them down so I could continue my work.

Without warning I deep-throated him making him moan loudly. I pulled out before doing it again. "G-God your so good at that. Fuck- I'm gonna cum!" He groaned out.

I chuckled and pulled away from him. "You think you deserve that? No fucking way, not a chance," I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and I smacked his chest. "Don't have an attitude with me."

After he came down from his high I continued to suck him and after a moment or two, I quickly grabbed his balls and squeezed them, making him let out a string of cursed moans.

It made me so wet to see him submit to me. This was so much fun but I liked it better when he dominated me, but he isn't gonna know that.

After a while, I pulled away from his and moved so my entrance hovered above him. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked, teasingly rubbing his tip against my wet folds.

He nodded and his eyes met with my right hand, watching it hold him up to my wet center. "Yes, Lily please," he begged.

"Since you've been a good boy," and without another word, I sank onto him and we both let out satisfied moans. I let myself adjust before I slowly rocked my hips, my clit rubbing against his lower abdomen.

He groaned as he felt me contract around him. I started to bounce on him, I was leaning down and our faces were only inches apart. My breath was heavy as I used all my strength to bounce on him.

He groaned and I felt him twitch inside of me. "I'm close," his voice was groggy and he was short of breath. "Fucking hold it, god I'm so close," I whimpered.

"Please cum around me," he moaned.

I felt him twitching, he was about to burst. "Wait until I cum," I whispered, and without warning I came around him, moaning as I rode out my high. He started to buckle his hips as I came down from my high. "I'm gonna cum!" He yelled. I smirked and pulled off of him immediately.