Order of the Phoenix (12)

EDITED

I was asleep for a long time, I mean can you blame me? I was tired and sore. I woke up around 1 pm Sunday to an empty bed next to me.

All I could think about was Severus, had he left again? I got up and looked through my chambers and couldn't find him. When I went back to my room I saw a piece of parchment sitting on the nightstand.

Lily,

         We were summoned early this morning for an Orders meeting at my house whenever you are awake, please come to my house, you know where I live. We need to discuss some things.

                           Severus Snape.

Shit!!

I quickly got up and dressed, my everything was sore but I can't go. Within seconds I was apparating out of my room and landed at his front door. I knocked and he opened the door within a second.

"Sorry I'm late, I slept in," I excused myself before walking in. Severus shut the door and before I saw anyone he pulled me into his chest. "Good morning," he whispered into my ear, a smirk resting on his face.

I smiled and put my hands on his chest. "It's the afternoon," I laughed.

"I know, you must have been worn out to sleep for that long," a knowing smirk rested on his lips as he had one eyebrow raised. My cheeks reddened slightly, "ya, it was hard for me to walk this morning," I whispered, kissing his cheek.

I pulled away and started to walk forward. "Are they in the basement?" I asked, going down the hallway. He nodded and opened the door to let me in first. He walked behind me and shut the door. As I walked down the stairs Hermione ran to me. "Lily!" she exclaimed, hugging me in a tight embrace.

"Sorry, I'm late. I had a long night," I replied, I looked over and a proud smirk was plastered on Severus' lips. Minerva saw his smirk and immediately knew what had happened.

"It's ok, it just gave us time to decide," Harry said, I went to hug him before hugging Ron.

"Decide what?" I asked. I sat down on the couch and Severus sat next to me, making sure to keep his distance. They looked at each other then looked at me. "Decide what?" I asked again, my eyes bouncing between them all.

"We think it would be best if you stayed here with us," Harry finally broke the awkward silence. My eyes widened and I looked at Severus with an angry look.

"We have talked about this, I am safe at Hogwarts," I replied instantly. Severus stood up and went to a desk in the corner, he pulled out a paper and handed it to me.

"No your not Mrs. Fairwell, they are coming and they are ready to attack. Nothing is going to stop them. You are not safe," he handed me the letter and my eyes widened.

"How long have you had this?" I asked, reading the letter over and over again. He muttered and I could barely muster stand him. "What?"

"Last night," he said a bit louder.

They are after me!

"Severus, I am capable of protecting myself, I don't need you to lock me in your basement," I growled, tossing the letter back at him. "I'm not arguing, you are staying here," he growled back, towering over me.

"No, I'm not. I am a grown adult, you can't make me do shit," I shouted. I stood up and pushed him out of the way, walking up the stairs. Severus followed me and once we were out of site he grabbed my waist.

Lily! Come back!" Hermione shouted. I ignored her and tried to push Severus away.

"Severus, let go," I growled, trying to push him away. He held tighter and pulled me closer. "S-Severus, I said let go," tears started streaming down my face. They weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of frustration. "Lily, calm down," he whispered in my ear. He held me tightly as I cried, pulling against his pull.