Broom Cupboard (6)

Hey loves!! Sorry for the late update, I do have a life outside of Wattpad (Surprisingly) but in trying to come up with a schedule so I can update my fanfics at least once a week.

"Well if you didn't do anything I would like you to open the door for me," I told him as I got out of the way.

Edited!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

We spent the whole weekend together. I tried to talk to him but every time I did he either did fuck me so I will stop talking about it or at least try to fuck me. So let's just say, it was hard for me to walk on Monday.

As I was walking to breakfast alone I was sort of limping, I mean he did fuck me, a lot. I heard fast footsteps behind me and before I was able to turn around someone picked me up and pushed me to the wall with a bit of force.

Severus quickly pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. "S-Severus, we are going to get caught if you keep doing things like this," I scolded him as I pushed him away.

He chuckled and grabbed my arm. "I'm the headmaster, no one can do a thing about it," he whispered huskily in my ear.

He then let go of me and we walked to breakfast together. I heard him snicker so I stopped and looked at him. "What's so funny, Snape," I asked him, putting my hands on my hips.

"It's just nice to see what I can do to you, but soon you won't even be able to walk because of how hard I fuck you," my cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he chuckled. We continued to walk in silence until I stopped to talk to a lost student he went ahead.

"Oh, it's just down the hall to the left," I pointed down the hall. He thanked me and left. I finished walking to the hall and took my seat at the head table. 

"Good morning Lily," Neville greeted me as he sat next to me. "Morning I replied as I took a sip of my drink. We just talked most of the breakfast before we had to get to the classrooms. As I was walking to my class I saw Mr. Smart shutting the door.

"And what do you think you are doing Mr. Smart?" I asked as I stepped in front of him. He froze and looked at me. "I wasn't doing anything ma'am," he said before trying to walk off.

I stopped him and brought him back by the door. "Well if you didn't do anything I would like you to open the door for me," I told him as I got out of the way. He gulped and opened the door slowly.  Nothing happened, not a thing.

"See I didn't do anything," he mumbled. I sighed and turned around. "Fine, you may leave. But if anything in this room is out of place and I find out you will be in serious trouble, Mr. Smart. Am I understood?" I asked as I stepped in front of him.

"Yes ma'am," he answered before running off. I sighed and just sat at my desk while I waiting for students to start coming in for 1st hour. After about 10 minutes everyone was in their seats.

I stood up and just as I was about to talk Severus came into the room. "Good morning, I will be watching your classes today," he said as he took a seat in the back of the room, where he could see everyone.

I looked about and realized Mr. Smart wasn't in class but I just let it go for now. "Today we will be brewing poison potion, if I see anyone messing around, very severe punishment will be in order," I warned them before sitting in my seat.

When I sat down a heard a click and before I knew that was happening a sticky substance fell on me and started to drip down my body. My face turned red with embarrassment and anger. I stood up and with a flick of my wand, everything was put away.