Lucky 13 (27)

Word Count: 2867

__________________________________

"Darling," I heard a voice whisper. I shifted and cuddled closer to the warm body next to me.

"Darling, we've got to get back to the castle," his voice became clearer as my eyes fluttered open and looked up at him.

"Good morning sleepy head," he whispered in his husk morning voice. I smiled and slowly pulled myself away from him. "Good morning," I replied as I stretched myself out.

"We fell asleep out here," he chuckled as he looked at my tired expression.

"What time is it?" I asked as I started to get up.

"I'd say it's probably around 2 or 3 in the morning," he replied. I yawned and looked at the ring on my finger as Severus used magic to clean our mess.

I smiled as I looked at it. It's like it was meant to be on my finger. He saw me looking at it and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle, now everyone will know you belong to me," his soft voice turned more into a growl as he finished his sentence. I was turned on by his possessiveness over me.

He pushed me closer to him and I could feel his hardening cock. I softly whimpered as he pushed himself against me. He smirked and brought his mouth to the shell of me ear.

"I'm going to apparate us to the castle, cause I can't wait any longer to fuck this perfect body of yours," he muttered in my ear.

Within a second we were in his chambers and I was being shoved onto our bed. He climbed on top of me and deliciously pressed his lips to mine.

He started to slowly, ever so slowly pop the buttons of my shirt off, taking his sweet time. I squirmed under him, desperate to feel his skin against mine.

"I thought you couldn't wait to fuck me," I whined. He chuckled and brought his lips to my ear and breathed out slowly, pausing him movements. His breath was so warm against my cold ears.

"I am, I'm so desperate to fuck your sweet sweet pussy, but it turns me on so fucking much to see you squirm under me, to see you beg for me to give you what you want so badly," his voice was dark and thick with lust.

His words alone could have made me cum on the spot. I moaned at his words and buckled my hips against him. He chuckled in a deep voice and continued to unbutton my shirt. Once he was finished he painstakingly slowly removed it from me and tossed it aside.

Then he let his hands wander to my behind and ever so slowly unzipped my skirt and threw it behind me. His hands traveled up my back and unhooked my bra with ease, discarding it as well.

I was left in just my underwear while he was completely dressed. My hands slid down his chest and started to unbutton his over coat.

My efforts were soon put to and end as he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "I want to see your body. I want to feel it against mine," I whined, "please!"

With those words he quickly undressed himself, only leaving his boxers, with a visible tent in them.

With wandless magic he tied my hands above me and paused, his hands wandering my body. "Look at your perfect body," he conned, cupping my breasts before moving his calloused hands down my stomach, "it's finally all mine. Until the day I die," his words made a pool develop under my pussy.

"I've always been yours," I sucked in a breath as his fingers ghosted my core.

"Yes, but with that ring on your finger, everyone will know you belong to me," he then suddenly he grabbed my hips and shoved his face against my pussy.