A drink (2)

Unedited!!

3 days had passed in a blur. I was now sitting in front of hundreds of kids, each talking amongst their friends. Expect for one, sitting at the far end of the Gryffindor table, closest to me, sat the granger girl. Reading some type of book.

I chuckled to myself. She is just like her older sister, Hermione. On the first day of Hogwarts for us I could barely get her to look up from her book. As I was looking out at all the children someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned to see Severus looking at me, just as grumpy as ever. "Yes Severus?" I asked politely. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered something. "Come to my office after dinner," I nodded, completely taken off guard. His voice was so dark and deep. It made my knees go weak.

I remember all of his groan and grunts in my ear. The way he would whisper dirty things in my ear. My panties became damp just at the thoughts in my head.

I had no idea Severus was listening. As soon as dinner ended and Severus said his speech, which I knew he hated giving, I politely excused myself and walked to Severus' office. I said the password and walked up the stairs.

I knocked on his door softly and opened it. He wasn't in his office yet.

Severus' P.O.V

As I was walking to my office to meet Lily 2 4th year Slytherins stopped me. "What do you need boys," I asked in a dark tone.

The red head came up to me and handed me a bottle of fire-Whiskey. "Our father told us to give you a gift for this coming year," the older boy said.

"Oh, well thank you. Now get to your dorms Mr.  Smart," I growled at them. They both rushed away one of them snickering. I quickly went to my office and the door was slightly ajar.

Lily's P.O.V.

I heard the door open and I turned around to see Severus with a bottle in his hand. "Good evening Severus," I turned to him after looking at his books.

"Well I had invited you here to celebrate your birthday before classes started. I knew your birthday was in a few days," he showed me the bottle and summoned 2 glasses, "it was a gift from the Smart boys."

He poured 2 drinks and handed me one. "Why thank you Severus, this was so sweet," I smiled and took a drink. The warmth spread through my body and I felt more relaxed.

He took a drink of his drink and sat on the couch, to the side of the room. I sat on the other side of the couch and finished off my drink, Severus poured me another one.

"So are you planning on doing anything for your birthday?" he asked me in an inquisitive tone. I sat down my drink and swallowed what was in my mouth. "I was going to ask Neville to maybe go out to dinner with me, maybe you could join us. It's nothing like a relationship it's just as friends," I wasn't used to alcohol so it hit me hard.

As for Severus, let's just say, it didn't hit him as hard. "I'll pass, maybe you can come here after," he was on his 3rd glass while I was on my fourth.

I felt something at the pit of my stomach, a desire, a hunger for Severus. It just came out of no where. I tried to keep it deep inside of me. It's been 2 years, he has moved on by now.

Where is this coming from!! It's been 2 years, and this came from no where. I have to get out of here before I do something.

I looked at my watch and it was already 10pm. I was drunker than I wish to admit but I had to leave. We sat in silence, not saying a word both trying not to break.