Public Example (18)

I'm lazy so this is unedited

"Tom let go, let me go back please!" I shouted as he dragged me to a different room. He pushed me inside and shut the door, locking it before I heard his footsteps fade.

I banged against the door and screamed. "LET ME OUT!"

I screamed until my throat was dry and I banged against the door until my knuckles were raw. Without warning the door swung open and I fell on the floor. Standing in front of me was a rather tall man, I've met him once before and he did not like me.

Mr. Smart

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He shouted. He grabbed the collar of and lifted me off the ground. "I have a headache and I'm trying to sleep. Shut it before I make it you," he growled tossing me on the floor. He slammed the door again and I heard his footsteps fade.

I sat against the floor in complete stage of shock and fear.

"H-How" I whimpered to myself. I stood up and slowly went to the bed and slid to the floor, my back against the side of the bed. I faced away from the door, my knees to my chest and my head put down.

I laid there for hours, listening to the silence that surrounded me. The only thing I could hear was my shallow breaths.

After awhile I heard the door's lock click and my body tightened. I heard something fall to the ground and then the door shut again. I stayed where I was, hoping no one was in here.

"Sweetheart?" I heard a voice whisper. My eyes shot open and I quickly looked on the other side of the bed. "Severus!" I quickly went to him and hugged him tightly.

He hugged back and held me in a tight grip. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" he asked, kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine. Are you ok? How are you cleaned up?" I asked, looking at his now clean clothes and unbruised face.

"They cleaned me up before throwing me in here," he explained. I took a deep breath before standing up. "Severus, we need to get out of here," I said, looking out the window, a small tear streaming down my face.

"We will darling, I swear," he whispered, coming up behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist. His chin was against the top of my head and he hugged me.

He slowly turned me around and looked at me. "It will be ok, we will escape," he whispered.

I looked up into his eyes and I felt safe, I felt protected, though now I know that wouldn't last long. He put my chin between his fingers and lightly pressed his lips to mine. I smiled and kissed him back, missing the nice feeling of his lips.

I don't know why but I had a weird feeling, but I felt safe with him so I ignored it. "Let's try to escape," I whispered pulling him as I walked to the door, "there are 2 of us so that makes it easier."

I was at the door when he stopped me and turned me around, pushing me against the door. "There is no point, let's just stay here and enjoy what time we have together," he kissed me but I pulled away.

"Severus, we are getting out of here. We aren't going to die, stop acting like it," I scolded him. I turned around and tried to open the door, it opened.

"Oh my god! They forgot to lock it!" I whisper shouted. I grabbed his wrist and we walked out of the room. I looked down the hall and saw no one before we went down the hall.

"We are getting out today," I whispered. We made it to the 3 way hall way. "Which way do we go?" I asked.

"Let me go first I know the way," he went in front of me and went to the right and I followed right behind him. We found the stairs and went down before we started hearing voices. "They are having a death eater meeting," he told me, pulling me towards the door.