Morning sickness?! (14)

Edited on my Birthday :) 2/3/2022

So this chapter is kind of everywhere but I'm trying to get it to make since for upcoming chapters so........ Enjoy 😁

_________________________________

I woke up the next morning feeling awful. My head was spinning and I felt like I could vomit. I laid there for a minute but I could feel something coming from my throat. I quickly threw myself out of bed and raced to the bathroom. I fell to my knees in front of the toilet and started to throw up into it.

After a few seconds, I felt Severus behind me. "Are you ok?" he asked, getting the hair out of my face.

"Y-Ya I'm F-" I cut myself off by vomiting again. "I'm fine," I whispered. I held on to the toilet seat as I felt dizzy.

"I don't think you are darling," he whispered in my ear, placing a kiss on my forehead. My face was green as I hovered over the toilet.

"I'm just a little sick," I whimpered. He rubbed my shoulders and used his fingers to brush my hair behind my shoulders.

After a few minutes, I stopped throwing up and sat on the floor my back against Severus. I was breathing heavily as Severus reached to grab a cloth. He wiped the vomit off my chin and lips before throwing it in the basket.

"Here, let's get you back to bed," he cooned sweetly. He helped me up and I caught a glance in the mirror. I stopped him and look at my reflection. There was a deep purple hand print on my throat and even darker purple hickeys around it and down my collar bone.

I looked at Severus with a semi stern look. "You started it," he chuckled, kissing my neck. I gave him a weak smile and started to walk to my bed. He laid me down and went to get me a bucket.

"I swear to god if you got me pregnant," I muttered. He stopped and looked at me. "I didn't even think of that," he replied, sitting next to me.

"God Severus! I can't be pregnant! I'm barely even 20!" I exclaimed. He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek. "Hey, there is only a small chance your pregnant," he whispered.

I threw up before looking at him. "Severus, we fuck like rabbits. There is more than a small chance of me being pregnant," I rolled my eyes before throwing up again.

"Lily, I thought you couldn't get pregnant after what happened," he was talking about what happened with Tom a few years ago. I don't remember them saying anything like that, but I guess I've been through a lot so it's a possibly.

"I don't know," I muttered, putting my head into my hands. For the next few hours I sat on the bed, my head was spinning. Severus just sat with me and comfort me.

"Maybe we should use protection next time," I muttered. He chuckled and pulled me close. He used wandless magic to make the bowl disappear before kissing me. "What's the fun in that," he asked in a cheeky tone.

"The fun is I won't get pregnant yet," I replied in a smart-ass tone. He rolled his eyes playfully and rolled us over. "Yet?" he teased.

I chuckled and kissed him. "I might want kids in the future just not any time soon."

"I'm going to go get a pregnancy test, I will be back," I excused myself. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and went under the sink. I bent over and started to go through the bucket of stuff. I was so focused I didn't hear Severus come up behind me.

I found and as I was about to come up I felt Severus grind himself against me. I banged my head against the sink and groaned as I stood up. "Fuck, Severus," I whimpered, rubbing my head.