In and Out (20)

Edited by Grammarly

Word count- 1682

I promise my writing will get better after this!!
____________________________________

"She will definitely need surgery. Call ortho and Nero Now!," I heard someone shout. There were so many people around me. I was scared, they all crouched over me. They were taking off my shirt and bottoms and touching me with metal objects. There was a woman next to my hand and I grabbed her hand tightly.

"I-I'm scared," I could barely mutter.

"You're ok sweetie, we are gonna take care of you," she comforted me. 2 more doctors walked in, one looking at my foot while the other immediately grabbed my head. He took out a light and flashed it into my eyes. It was bright. My breathing started getting heavy and my mind started shaking. Then my body started to shake. "Turn her over!" Someone shouted.

I was terrified. Was I dying!! They gave me a shot in my back and after a moment I stopped shaking. My breath was heavy and my mind was dizzy. "Let's get her up to surgery," someone else demanded.

I could feel myself moving as they ran. "Move! Out of the way!" they shouted.

I couldn't speak, my throat hurt, and it burned almost. "Someone update the man she came in with," the doctor in dark blue scrubs demanded. Someone stepped back and walked away. They pushed their way through the door and turned the bed around. They all lifted me and put me on a mat-type thing.

They put a mask over my face and hovered over me as I got sleepy. "You'll be up before you know it," I heard him mutter before I went out.

Severus' P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed, a gown replacing my ripped dusty, bloody robes. Dr. Goodwin was standing at the end of my bed, doing charts.

"Where is Lily?" I asked sitting up.

"Severus, don't sit up. Your hurt and we are waiting for an O.R to open," he said in a serious tone.

I laid back down. "Where is Lily? Is she ok?" He put the chart down and walked up to the side of my bed.

"She is in bad condition. She is still in surgery, we don't know if she'll make it through the night," he answered truthfully. I felt numb at that moment. I don't know if I could live if she was gone. "She can't leave me," I muttered absolutely dumbfounded. I knew I had thoughts of something bad happening but I didn't think it could truly happen.

"I-I was going to ask her to marry me," I stared off into the distance.

"Severus, I'm so sorry. All we can do is hope for the best," he muttered.

"YOU ARE A WIZARD!! SAVE HER. Please," my yell turned to a mutter. I wasn't gonna cry in front of him but I wanted to cry, I wanted to sob. I can't live without her

"I have other patients to see, I'll have Nurse come to check on you soon," he said before walking away.

I used wandless magic to silence the room before I grabbed the vase next to my bed. I held it tightly and threw it against the door. I sat breathing heavily as silence downed me.

My head started to hurt and I felt sick. All of a sudden I jerked back and everything went black.

My eyes opened slowly and I looked around. I was in a small room. I was confused, I was just in a hospital bed moments ago. There was a knock on the door before Harry and Ron walked in.

"Severus get up! You have to be there in 2 hours," Harry said as he grabbed a suit from my closet.

"Be where?" I asked, slowly getting up.