Meetings (10)

The next few days I was on high alert and I think Severus noticed but he hasn't been around much. He was busy with the death eater meeting. It was an understatement when I say I miss his touch. Yes, it has barely been a week but it's so addicting.

I haven't left the castle in almost a week. I miss going into the woods I just don't know what will happen if I do. By now I've walked every part of this castle, I haven't been going to meals or going to talk to other professors. I just taught my classes and walked the halls.

After classes today I changed out of my teaching robes and walked to Severus' chambers. I knocked softly, entering the dark, empty room.

I quickly checked his chambers, still not finding him. I sighed and sat on the couch, I was starting to get worried. There has been no sign of him for 2 days.

I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and started writing.

Severus,
If this ever reaches you, please tell me your ok. I'm worried, I need to know your ok. I've barely seen you this week. I miss your touch, please come back soon. I love you, please somehow tell me your ok.
Lily Fairwell

I went to his window and opened it, to be greater by a black owl, and a letter was sitting in its beak. That was super convenient. I took the letter and handed it mine. "Please, find Severus and deliver this to him," I whispered, petting its head before letting it fly off.

I sat in his living room, staring at the window hoping his owl would come back. I waited all day and most of the night, not being able to sleep.

Days passed without a response, I wasn't able to focus. I had my students read and write papers. I couldn't focus on their mistakes. On the 4th day, I entered his chambers to see the owl sitting on the window. I rushed to it and quickly grabbed it, almost tearing it open. I read the letter and I let out a sigh. It wasn't from Severus, it was from Harry. He wants me to meet him at his old house. Where his aunt and uncle used to live.

"Goddammit," I whispered to myself, throwing the letter on the table. I looked at the letter for a minute before getting up. I went to the bathroom and started the warm water. I couldn't go anywhere in this state.

I took a long shower, clearing my mind before getting dressed. I grabbed the note and my wand before apparating out of Hogwarts. I figured out Severus' office is the only place you can apparate from if you don't have permission on school grounds, it's so high up it technically isn't on grounds.

I landed on the ground with a thud. My head was spinning for a minute before I regain composure and walked up to the door. I knocked 4 times, as instructed on the letter before the door was opened. I was created by Hermione, a huge smile on her face. "Lily," she exclaimed, pulling me inside before holding me in a tight embrace.

"Mione," I smiled, hugging her back. She pulled away and showed me where everyone else was. This was the first order meeting ever since Albus died. Most of the order was either dead or in hiding. Only Hermione, Harry, Ron and McGonagall were there.

"Harry, what are you doing here. This is an easy place for them to find you," I exclaimed, pointing to the outside.

"It's fine Lily, and Snape has told me their focus is not on me right now," my eyes widened, they have heard from him.

"You have talked to Severus! I haven't seen or heard of him in almost 2 weeks," I looked at them in disbelief.

They looked at each other then looked at me. "He has been working with Voldemort, as a spy for us. He has been very busy for the past 2 weeks but he has been keeping tabs with us," Harry said.

"They have been attacking muggle-born all over Europe," Hermione said, looking as grave as she has ever looked.

"Then why don't we stop them!" I exclaimed, looking at them all. Hermione came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Lily, there are over hundreds of them, and only 4 of us, there is nothing we can do," she said, patting my shoulder.

"They why did you call me here?" I asked, impatiently. They all looked at each other then back at me. "Lily, we were talking about all of us going into hiding. The death eaters know all of the order members and they are hunting us down one by one," Ron interjected.

"I and Minerva will be safe at Hogwarts, Severus is there. I can't just leave," I stated, looking at Minerva for backup. "I agree with Lily, it would be the best option," she agreed.

"I hate to leave so soon but I must be getting back to Hogwarts, I have a student who has detention," I stood up and hugged Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

"Where will you guys be hiding?" I asked, "I need to keep in touch with you," I asked, pulling away from them. "Snape has offered his basement as hiding," Hermione said.

"I will make sure to send letters as often as I can," I replied before standing up. "I will see you all soon," with that I apparated back to Severus' quarters. I changed into my pj's and laid in Severus' bed, snuggling up to a pillow tight. "Severus, please return safely," I whispered to the pillow small tears trickling from my face. My eyes soon started to close as my mind started to think about Severus.

Dream

I woke up with Severus' arms around me, his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled as I felt his warm breath against my skin. "Good morning darling," his morning voice greeted me as his lips placed soft kisses on my neck. I smiled and turned to him. "Good morning to you as well," a big smile crossed his face as I placed my lips on his. "I love you, Severus," I whispered in his ear. He smirked and pull me on top of him. "I love you more," he smirked, pressing his lips against my jaw.

As he kissed my skin the door creaked open. "Mommy?" a small voice whispered as footsteps appeared on our floor. I pulled away from Severus as 2 children barely the age of 4 climbed onto the bed, jumping onto us. "Morning mommy," the little one said as she squeezed her in a tight hug.

"Well good morning honey," I said hugging her back. The little boy hugged Severus as he whispered baby words to him. "Aiden and Sami, would you like mommy and daddy to make you breakfast?" I asked, kissing Sami's nose.

"Yes! Mommy can we make waffles?!" she exclaimed, jumping on us. I nodded as a smile spread across my face. "Why don't you wake up Sissy while I and daddy get up," I suggest looking at the 2 children. They laughed and quickly went to the other room.

"Severus, I don't know what I would do without you," I smiled whispering in his ear. He used magic to shut the door lightly before he climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply. "I love you, Lily, more than life itself," he kissed me one more time before rolling out of bed.

"Tonight we will have our time alone. Their aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron can watch them," I whispered sliding my hands down his chest. He chuckled and nodded before pushing me against the wall lightly. "Maybe I don't want to wait for tonight," he whispered in my ear, starting to grind his lower half into me.

"The kids are waiting sweetheart," I whispered, pushing him off before putting on my dressing gown. "Well I get my fun later," he whispered wrapping his hands around me from behind.

I giggled and kissed his hands before we walked out the door, going to grab our youngest daughter.

End Dream

_________________________________

Word count: 1423

Hey, y'all!! Posting at midnight (for my time zone) HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE) ok, I don't know how well this chapter is written but I think it's ok? But maybe not idk.