Only a dream (19)

So.... this made me cry a little. I want a moment like this. But anyway. Here you go!!

Edited by Grammarly :) so probably some mistakes
_________________________________

"Mommy, mommy, wake up mommy," a small child yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw Jordyn sitting on my feet, trying to shake me awake. I smiled and sat up in bed, feeling the other side of the bed empty.

"Why good morning Jordyn," I giggled as she sat on my lap.

"Happy mommy's day mommy," she blurted out. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, baby. Where is daddy?" I asked.

She had a cheeky smile on her face and shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know but daddy said to stay in bed. I'll be back," he quickly got off the bed and ran off. I giggled and started to get out of bed.

I could smell a good breakfast downstairs. As I was getting up Jordyn came back into the room and gasped. "No mommy! Daddy said stay in bed," she pushed me back in bed and messily covered me up.

"Ok, mommy will stay in bed," I complied. Jordyn nodded and handed me a handmade card.

"This is for you mommy, from me and Blake, and daddy," she handed me the card with a wide smile. It made me so happy to see her this way.

"Why thank you, darling," I smiled, hugging her tightly.

I sat the card down next to me and moments later Blake and Severus came in. "Morning mom," Blake said with a small smile. He was holding a mug of coffee and Severus sat a tray down in front of me.

It was breakfast. I smiled warmly as tears formed in my eyes. "How would I make it without you guys," I sniffled. Jordyn ran to hug me quickly as Severus leaned over me, kissing my forehead. Blake stood at the foot of the bed.

"We'll get eating darling, we have a long day ahead of us. The children will be off to Uncle Neville's house soon," the kids were excited, they loved Neville.

I was confused but I didn't argue. I ate my breakfast as Jordyn talked and Severus went to clean the breakfast mess. Everything was perfect.

I opened my card and it was beautiful, Jordyn drew some pictures and Blake even drew something. They all signed it and Severus left a little note on the back.

I stayed in bed as Severus went to the door, where Neville was waiting. As I waited I thought I would change into something more exciting. I quickly got up and went to my wardrobe.

I grabbed and pink and black laced bra and panties before getting dressed and hopping back into bed. I heard the door shut and footsteps coming up the stairs.

Severus came through the door and quickly pulled off his Cotten shirt, throwing himself in bed beside me.

"Hello darling," he whispered in my ear. A sly smirk danced on my lips as I looked into his devilish eyes. "Good morning Love," I replied. He looked down and saw I was no longer wearing my nightgown, a big smirk played on his lips.

"God, you look absolutely gorgeous darling," he muttered, his lips pecking at my neck. I smiled, I felt as if I was in a daze.

"Maybe without this," he started tugging on the straps of my bra, "we could make some magic"

I giggled and held myself close to him. "Well then, I might need some help, removing my garments," I smirked. He pressed his lips to mine in a needy kiss and my hands went to the elastic on his pants, pulling them down immediately.